Ok our last day of year 12 is in two weeks and me and a mate of mine are really stuck for what to dress up as, its can be anything but it needs to impress/be funny. Remember its only two weeks and it needs to be easy inexpensive.

go
2 weeks? Wow, it's comming up really fast, I have my first exam on the 22nd... Only a few weeks!

How about dress up as firefighters, bring waterpistols and silly string ect and spray the little bastards that disrespect you
You guys not going for any other pranks that are borderline vandalism/illegal?
We need a few good idea's.
Other than putting chooks in the library, that it
Massive slip'n'slide!!! thats what year 12 did this year. Very Awesome.
"You cant fight in here, this is the war room!"
Quote by whalepudding
Nothing.

Nothing? Why would you want to do nothing?
...oh, I see what you did tharr

My school doesn't get a muck-up day.
Other schools in the state did though. F*cking gay.
I've 'technically' finished school after next Friday, but my final exams is on the 15th of November
Based on the title, and because I didn't read your actual post.. I propose you dress like this:

Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jaymz2K

My school doesn't get a muck-up day.
Other schools in the state did though. F*cking gay.
I've 'technically' finished school after next Friday, but my final exams is on the 15th of November

Yeah ours isn't actuall a muck up day as such either, all we do is dress up really and if you do pranks and stuff you don't graduate.

And to tree i recommend going nuts in the school with string/wool and glad wrap both inside and outside the school, doesn't really cause damage but if you do it right it will be a pain in the arse to get rid of.
don't do the string thing though, a mate of mine wrapped a girl up in string we found once and she missed the bus and we had to have a friday night detention for it.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Based on the title, and because I didn't read your actual post.. I propose you dress like this:

I herd you liek Mudkipz.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
I herd you liek Mudkipz.

No. Gtfo.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by Metallica708
No. Gtfo.

I'll take it that in my 75 days gne that fell out?
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by We'realltoBlame
I'll take it that in my 75 days gne that fell out?

Yes, and I think you get a warning for it.

And you'll get flamed.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Yes, and I think you get a warning for it.

And you'll get flamed.

Oh noes!

Please,don't warn me I didn't know!

editoes that mean rub Icy Hot on it is gone? If it is,thank God.
Quote by Jackal58