Page 1 of 2
Well, my friend has testicular cancer, and they're gonna have to lop off both of his bollocks, I feel for the dude tbh. But yeah, so I was thinking, would you go to the doctor and have them chop off any of your goolies? I honestly would rather die. If I was diagnosed I'd just ignore it and get no treatment. All man or no man (living man that is). Opinions? Discuss.
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

According to some of your other threads, I wouldn't be calling your genitalia 'goodies' by any means.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by SG thrasher
He will have a proper high voice, and the laughter will override the pity.

His voice wouldn't change, unless he hasn't reached puberty yet
Quote by Jack Off Jill
According to some of your other threads, I wouldn't be calling your genitalia 'goodies' by any means.

Pffffft, goolies you n00b. It's a British thing
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
Pffffft, goolies you n00b. It's a British thing

My god you brits are weird.

By the way.. What the hell is a tickey?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

You can always get a plastic gooly like.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
I thought this was going to be another thread asking if you had testicular cancer because you had a strange lump on one of your balls. Pit, you've done me proud.

But that sucks for your friend. I'd rather go on living without balls, especially if I was fully developed and everything.
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
I'd rather live, thanks. If it's caught early it's not always necessary to chop your bollocks off. Early diagnosis is the key.
I'm never going to find out what a tickey is.
Quote by vintage x metal

Shut up you damn tickey!
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Id rather die. Ive always thought if i discovered some illness - caner,liver disease, tumor or anything else that i would have no treatment and just die. Obviously i would blow my money on holidays etc first. it would be great!
A full compliment of bollox isn't going to be much cop when your in a grave or a pile of ash......

Eulogy- Yes, we remember him as a happy person who was good at football. He will be missed......His family and loved ones will carry the burden of grief for a many years to come. But on the up side he did have both testicles....

Errr...no.
[
Quote by Minkaro
It's OK, I don't know either, and I'm English.

Maybe it was a typo in that thread about trains or something. Someone said something about a Tickey, and I want to know what kind of bizarre UK slang that is.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Minkaro
Ticket?

Y is close to T

I dunno, I think I got it from some guy asking why the other guy didn't just get a ticket from the tickey.

Is a Tickey some kind of ticket dispensing box?
Quote by vintage x metal

I would probably have a massive 3 year scoring session..
NO HOOKERS.. lol
I thought this was going to be a thread along the lines of "Would you rather have testicular cancer or shag Pamella Anderson and pick your flavor of STD?"

That stinks, but that's life. I'd get the surgery, I prefer living.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I dunno, I think I got it from some guy asking why the other guy didn't just get a ticket from the tickey.

Is a Tickey some kind of ticket dispensing box?

Could be one of those machines, or something. I've never heard them called that before though, I prefer to call them "the machines." I must just be old-fashioned
i could live with without my balls, if i had to get my dick cut off though i think i would rather die
Quote by Shywalk329
Well he could pick up bicycle and win the tour de france umpteen # of times.

Lance Armstrong still has his balls. He's even had kids since.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I think a Tickey is a guy who walks around with a ticket machine on trains, so you can buy them there and then instead of buying them off someone at the station office.
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
Quote by About 2 Snap
I think a Tickey is a guy who walks around with a ticket machine on trains, so you can buy them there and then instead of buying them off someone at the station office.

Thank you. Thank you sir.
Quote by vintage x metal

worst bit would be not being able to have kids.

There would be benifits like not getting smashed in the nuts, but when you do get hit you would have to fake it or people would be like "wtf"
Quote by Skuzzmo
A full compliment of bollox isn't going to be much cop when your in a grave or a pile of ash......

Eulogy- Yes, we remember him as a happy person who was good at football. He will be missed......His family and loved ones will carry the burden of grief for a many years to come. But on the up side he did have both testicles....

Errr...no.

Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
All you guys who say that you rather die are full of crap, If the doctor told you you where gonna die a slow and painful death to cancer or they had to cut off you balls you know in the situation you would say ok. Anyone in there right mind would do it I mean really you don't even need them. Sex is a really small part of life when you look at the big picture anyway. An its not like you can't have sex without them its just kinda weird, its basically like free condoms for life....
My world does not revolve around my testicles. If it were between amputation and death, I'd take amputation without thinking twice.

I guy I went to high school with had his testicular cancer discovered in a late stage. By the time the doctors found it, it had made it into his lungs. He died before his 18th birthday.
Well you can freeze your sperm if I chose to have kids(I don't know how long they preserve, I'm not an expert in ball removal and semen freezing) so I'd take the removal. Even if I couldn't freeze sperm I'd take the removal. Anyone who wouldn't is an idiot who really should swallow their pride and realise that making that decision would make you more of a man than any set of nuts ever could.

Plus you'd not have to wear condoms
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
I'm not sure that some people realize how **** cancer really is. I haven't had it but my mum worked at the oncology ward of a hospital- needless to say it doesn't sound fun. People describe it as like the pain you get with the flu- all over your body, but infinately worse. The body can tolerate more morphine the more pain you feel. Trauma patients generally get something like 4mg. Late-stage terminal cancer patients can take around 50mg- thats enough to kill a healthy person 10+ times over. Lose the balls I say- you can phuck off condoms too!
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
I'd definately rather live.

Besides, look at the bright sides:
- You won't get a chick pregnant
- It won't hurt as much when you get kicked down there.
- Hello falsetto
make sure he freezes some of his sperm before hand!

otherwise there's no kids for him lol
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
Quote by samtewari
make sure he freezes some of his sperm before hand!

otherwise there's no kids for him lol

Yeah, when someone has testicular cancer the odds of him enjoying or trying for ejaculation are slim to none.
Page 1 of 2