Page 1 of 3
post a pic of the headstock of a guitar that is the most appealing to you, whether its a V , A classic LP shaped headstock, or a pointy dean headstock.make your choice.

Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Jackson. No competition what-so-ever. Oh, how I want a custom RR1.
Quote by 'rockintheblues 14, 2007 2:38 am'
but i really do hate you and hope you and everyone you love is killed in the worst possible ways. i hope i get to spit in your eyes as you let out your final breath
ESP/LTD's headstock is just perfect for me, not too aggressively pointy but it's there.
Inverted headstock ftw.

ESP LTD M-100FM Tone Zone (B)/Breed Neck (N) w/ Coil Splits
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay/DS-1 Distortion Robert Keeley ULTRA Mod
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah
Quote by 'rockintheblues 14, 2007 2:38 am'
but i really do hate you and hope you and everyone you love is killed in the worst possible ways. i hope i get to spit in your eyes as you let out your final breath
Get the f*ck outta here 'cause this is the real deal!
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Last edited by Hultan at Oct 12, 2007,

'70s strat headstocks, coolest headstock in my books. Although if i played metal some of the pointy ones would be rad.
These ones got more character, though.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by Hultan
Get the f*ck outta here 'cause this is the real deal!

win
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

yes!!! I'm the winner!

And hey Tribiani, I saw the vid of "So much I" that you sent. AWESOME!!!
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Last edited by Hultan at Oct 12, 2007,
^ i like the non-pointy kramer one, like the one on the 1984...

someone sooner or later has to say the elf-shoe, too...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
the ones from 84 looks like f*cking dildos
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
o_O
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Hultan
yes!!! I'm the winner!

And hey Tribiani, I saw the vid of "So much I" that you sent. AWESOME!!!

yay!finaly someone that agrees with ,me on the subject!
thats one great song...glad you think the same!
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union

I've always preferred Ibanez (RG) headstocks. Most people seem to think they're dull, but I love them.
I'm a communist. Really.

can't beat a massive bell-end
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD

In regards to the red headstock.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Chimeray

I'm only sour because you beat me to it

and you changed the picture!
Last edited by joeymaxx at Oct 12, 2007,
^ 3+4. the ernie ball 2+4 is noice though
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Yeah I changed it cos I thought I had a 6 string guitar, guess I was wrong... but it's this headstock I meant :p

Here you get it back :p
hey i brought up elf-shoes first!
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Mongochromat

+1
Quote by Mongochromat

'nuff said.
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
kramer headstocks (banana shaped and the more pointy ones) and the classic 50's and 60's fender strat headstock
parker fly headstock without a doubt

come on guys, the strings actually float over nothing at one point, it doesnt get much sexier than this.
Quote by ever dying
/Thread!

There ya go. All these little metal heads on here saying that the Jacksons are great.
BWAAAAHHHHHHHH.
In time young lads, ya'll will appreciate a great guitar.
Page 1 of 3