Hellow guys :P
I need an answer to this :

In a 7 string guitar tuned to drop D,how would the notes will be like?

TIP: a 6 string guitar with a drop D tunning the notes goes like this: deep DADGBE

Can anyone give me the answer ?

Thx for ur time
FMA
Aeadgbe
"That was it, a nick. Now happily paid for. [...] It was decided that it was so far away in time and influence that...well, you only get caught when you're successful. That's the game". Robert Plant
Im thinking BDAD
or try GDAD [that way you can play all 4 strings like a bar chord]
Otherwise, ADAD maybe
You can't tune a 7 string to drop D...the whole point of Drop D is that it gives you 2 extra low notes and you already have an extra 5 low notes on a 7 string.

If you're so crap that you can only play one note powerchords then you can drop the E to D and trop the B to A, but that's only if you're really simple.

Otherwise you already have the notes for any Drop D song in standard 7-string tuning so you don't need to do anything other that switch the bottom two notes on the low D string to the low B.

I swear there should be some sort of exam that people take before buying a guitar to weed out the retards.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
I swear there should be some sort of exam that people take before buying a guitar to weed out the retards.

Hahahahaha
Quote by eXperiment63
Hahahahaha

Also, people should be banned from buying 7-string guitars if they don't have a clue how a 6-string guitar works...

Drop D is used to expand the tonal range of a 6-string guitar by 2 notes...a 7 string guitar already has those notes.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
^I know a lot who do that, lol, but drop D does have its merits from a musical perspective also. Check out Angelina by Tommy Emmanuel for proof of this.