I have always wondered about which animal would be the most superior in a fight one-on-one.
So I’ve made this thread out of curiosity of what you people think would win;

Lion Vs Tiger - I think Tiger is by far the ‘King of The Jungle’ and that Lion’s are lazy and stupid but still a good challenge. Tiger would win.
Polar Bear Vs Gorilla - Gorilla’s receive too much credit for being dominant and the Polar bear would knock that out of the Gorilla with its razor sharp claws and brutal jaws. Polar Bear would win.
Crocodile Vs Hippopotamus - Hippo’s are fat with big teeth and aren’t as agile enough to beat a crocodile that’s 7 meters long. Crocodile would win.
Gorilla Vs Crocodile - A bit like ‘King Kong Vs Godzilla’ (and we know who’d win that).Once a crocodile grips the gorilla with it’s massive jaws the gorilla would be a limb down and injured enough for the Crocodile to take advantage. Crocodile would win.
Great White Shark Vs Killer Whale - Great White’s are very powerful fish but they usually don’t even try to kill a massive mammal such as a killer whale because the killer whale would eat it whole. Killer Whale would win.

So who’d you think would win? Or any other suggestions I’ve missed out.

My odds are on The UNDEFEATABLE Platypus Vampire
Last edited by Pingis_Or_Death at Oct 12, 2007,
This otherwise useless thread is inspiring me to make a new Patch's Animal Battle thread.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by kidsilcon

Crocodile Vs Hippopotamus - Hippo’s are fat with big teeth and aren’t as agile enough to beat a crocodile that’s 7 meters long. Crocodile would win.

hippopotamus are also some of the most deadly creatures...

they are seriously hardcore, oh and crocodiles arent agile at all... thats why we can wrangle them so easily. i am fairly sure hippo would win.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by PatchworkMan
This otherwise useless thread is inspiring me to make a new Patch's Animal Battle thread.

It's not useless it's interesting.

"hippopotamus are also some of the most deadly creatures...

they are seriously hardcore, oh and crocodiles arent agile at all... thats why we can wrangle them so easily. i am fairly sure hippo would win."

I've puched through lots of hippo skulls with my bare hands, what do you think a crocodile would do to it?
elephant versus anything smaller.

the elephant would win.

it just can't lose when it can flatten anything that challenges it.

on that same principal, godzilla versus poodle. who would win? godzilla, of course.

unless he was allergic to poodle fluff.

damn
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death

My odds are on The UNDEFEATABLE Platypus Vampire

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats F***ING HILARIOUS
Quote by esther_mouse
elephant versus anything smaller.

the elephant would win.

it just can't lose when it can flatten anything that challenges it.

on that same principal, godzilla versus poodle. who would win? godzilla, of course.

unless he was allergic to poodle fluff.

damn

A Rhinoceros could beat an elephant I think.
I think you're underestimatingthe intelligence of gorillas. Also, King Kong has beaten Godzilla before, ages ago in some film or anoher. The point is, gorillas rule.
Zeppelinism Extremist, PM TheHeartbreaker to join

...and the victim screameth, saying "Hast thou not heard of elastoplast?!"
Quote by kidsilcon
A Rhinoceros could beat an elephant I think.

rhinos pass out from over exertion. they literally have a heart attack and die. it would take too long to kill the elephant; it would die first

elephants = win.

if you attached some bullet proof armour and sharpened his tusks and teeth, an elephant could pwn lots of things. elephants have teeth the size of bricks

i read that on a plaque at the zoo by the elephant enclosure
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Daitrying
I think you're underestimatingthe intelligence of gorillas. Also, King Kong has beaten Godzilla before, ages ago in some film or anoher. The point is, gorillas rule.

have you seen the Godzilla film were Godizilla stands on buildings and eats houses compared to King Kong stuggling to fight off 2 reptiles, not to mention his lazer eyes and massive claws, King kong is an over-grown Ape, yeah sure he's intelligent but fighting Godzilla is like a 4 year-old to fighting a Crocodile.
Why are lions also known as "king of the jungle?" It is the most retarded nickname ever cos lions don't live in or anywhere near jungle. They may as call an elephant "master of the oceans" or my arse "George W. Bush." God knows my arse has a higher IQ
Quote by ECwomantoneman
Why are lions also known as "king of the jungle?" It is the most retarded nickname ever cos lions don't live in or anywhere near jungle. They may as call an elephant "master of the oceans" or my arse "George W. Bush." God knows my arse has a higher IQ

You really stretched for that joke, didn't you?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by kidsilcon

I've puched through lots of hippo skulls with my bare hands, what do you think a crocodile would do to it?

...what in the hell?

you punch hippo's?

been smoking pot lately?
Snakes. Because they squeak. Awesome.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Quote by andyscoot
...what in the hell?

you punch hippo's?

been smoking pot lately?

No, i smoke spinach.
Quote by ECwomantoneman

Hahahah Freaking hilarious
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.
a tiger will beat the lion cause it can stand on its back legs and swing 2 paws but a lion can only swing one at a time
Snake Vs Tarantula.

Oh...and I have to say this..

Snake..

snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!?!?!!?!!!
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Snake Vs Tarantula.

Oh...and I have to say this..

Snake..

snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!?!?!!?!!!
How could a spider beat something that eats little kids for breakfast?
No VS threads allowed.
*Reported*

Ok FINE I was joking!
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by kidsilcon
How could a spider beat something that eats little kids for breakfast?

You'd be surprised.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by kidsilcon
I have always wondered about which animal would be the most superior in a fight one-on-one.
So I’ve made this thread out of curiosity of what you people think would win;

Lion Vs Tiger - I think Tiger is by far the ‘King of The Jungle’ and that Lion’s are lazy and stupid but still a good challenge. Tiger would win.
Polar Bear Vs Gorilla - Gorilla’s receive too much credit for being dominant and the Polar bear would knock that out of the Gorilla with its razor sharp claws and brutal jaws. Polar Bear would win.
Gorilla Vs Crocodile - A bit like ‘King Kong Vs Godzilla’ (and we know who’d win that).Once a crocodile grips the gorilla with it’s massive jaws the gorilla would be a limb down and injured enough for the Crocodile to take advantage. Crocodile would win.
Great White Shark Vs Killer Whale - Great White’s are very powerful fish but they usually don’t even try to kill a massive mammal such as a killer whale because the killer whale would eat it whole. Killer Whale would win.

Killer whales have been knows to kill and eat Great White sharks but they only ever attack in groups so I dunno I reckon the shark might have a chance 1 v 1. I'd also say you can never be sure of a croc in any of these. Yes if it sinks its teeth in it can pretty much kill anything but I reckon more often than not the gorilla would catch it with superior speed and agility.
Last edited by Death_switch at Nov 13, 2007,
What about a Bear vs. (insert anything here because bears are godless killing machines and can maul anythings face off in a single swipe)?

I think the bear would win that fight.

lol wut pear owns all. end of debate

(Invalid img)
but manbearpig comes close
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Last edited by musicfreak003 at Nov 13, 2007,
Quote by musicfreak003

lol wut pear owns all. end of debate

BIG mistake.

Could a killer whale really eat a Great White in one go? I would've thought a Blue Whale would be able to do that. However, I'm no expert on marine biology.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by Badreligionrock
BIG mistake.

Could a killer whale really eat a Great White in one go? I would've thought a Blue Whale would be able to do that. However, I'm no expert on marine biology.

No it couldn't. Orcas ALWAYS attack in groups and even with this in mind cases of groups attacking and eating Great Whites are extremely rare.

Usually they don't eat anything bigger small whales and dolphins I don't think.
Last edited by Death_switch at Nov 13, 2007,
Quote by SeveralSpecies
What about a Bear vs. (insert anything here because bears are godless killing machines and can maul anythings face off in a single swipe)?

I think the bear would win that fight.

Yeah I put that's why I said it would win a gorilla.