Hello everyone. I recently pre-ordered a PC game in order to get into the beta for it. Once in, I realized it wasn't what it was hyped up to be. What I want to know is how I can cancel that preorder -- I've heard of lots of other people doing the same, so I know it can be done. It's just that this is the first time I've pre-ordered anything so I'm unsure of how to go about it, like do I do it through the credit card or what? I went to the website and accessed my order but it didn't say anything about cancelling the pre-order.

If it helps, I ordered it from the Gamestop website using my credit card.
you should possibly contact the customer service
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
What game is it?
I rcently bought Bioshock for my 360 and it rules. Might trade it in when completed.
is it really not good?...thats sad..i was looking forward to it too..

Your best bet is calling the store. they might let you switch it at the very least.
Originally posted by Viciousxp
GRRR.. im so mad at society.

grow up, society supports you, the guitar you bought, and the internet you're posting on.
just phone them up. Or just dont go for the game when it comes out - you havent payed anything........
Quote by clement1
just phone them up. Or just dont go for the game when it comes out - you havent payed anything........

Usually when you pre-order they take the money when you order, then send you the game/cd/video on the release date
Quote by alexlemon2
Usually when you pre-order they take the money when you order, then send you the game/cd/video on the release date

Yeah, i didnt read the post after the edit. I thought he just ordered from a shop not online - when u preorder from a shop usually they just give u a reciept and you take the reciept when the game comes out and pay then, you dont pay when you preorder.
Yeah, it was online. I would've already contacted their customer service but I thought I was the only person who didn't know how to cancel a pre-order or something, with so many doing it. Anyhow I'll try to do that later today, but if anyone knows how to do it online please tell!
Lulz.

I done this when I ordered my Ibanez RG550Mxx... The place i origianly ordered it from was $300 more expensive than another one I later found(and purchased)

Just tell them that you want to cancel it. Or Email them you want to cancel it

PSN ID: ArranP