Hi, I am all new to this type of thing and i want to get so Crit for crit on my rifts and solo (crap or good or whatever). Its kind of metal i guess, but i really don't know (genre ?), so any crit is wanted, positive or negative

Attached Files
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/images_classic/attach/zip.gif
Augmented fith G sharp rift.zip
Attachments:
Augmented fith G sharp rift.zip
To me, the verse riff is really cool, but it seems to short and could be repeated a few more times. the chorus seems kind of lame to me, but depending on the vocals over top of it, it might work really well. Also, add more variation to the solo instead of just using the same box for the whole thing.
Agree with the guy before me. Cool verse, not so cool chorus. and the solo was not any good. its out of tune and boring. also i did not like the intro.
Also, fix the tab a little so that the bars dont turn red. (the notes are to long).
But though the chorus wasnt that good. it wasnt that bad eigther, you got something there, but i wouldnt use that riff as a chorus. fits better as some kind of interlude or something.

c4c?
Not likin' the intro. The next riff is cool though, keep that. The riff at 25 is horrible, TBH. I'm sorry, but you can't keep that in there, it sounds terrible really. Solo isn't really all that great either. Ends kinda abruptly. 4/10 for me man, sorry.

Crit "Silent Injustice?"
Quote by psychotim
Agree with the guy before me. Cool verse, not so cool chorus. and the solo was not any good. its out of tune and boring. also i did not like the intro.
Also, fix the tab a little so that the bars dont turn red. (the notes are to long).
But though the chorus wasnt that good. it wasnt that bad eigther, you got something there, but i wouldnt use that riff as a chorus. fits better as some kind of interlude or something.

c4c?

thanks guy, i do agree with you that most of my rifts are not that good and that the solo really need touching up, thank for giving it to me straight , ill try harder next time.