Hi i am getting a bass and the kind i am looking into is a p-bass squire this will be my first guitar and i am looking for a durable nice sounding bass is this the right choice? what do you think? is the p-bass squire good? please help

p.s also looking for an amp
the squier p bass is a solid starter bass, it's fairly well built and sounds good for the price make sure you get a standard or vintage modified series they are much better than the affinity series and only a fraction more expensive
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I got the Vintage Modified Squier Jazz Bass a while ago

and BOY does it rock

and its sooo pretty o_O
Damnit, I wanna be a bassist but my current bassist won't let me He's a dick.
for rent
Youre the dick for wanting his position.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
Quote by Jonnomainman
Youre the dick for wanting his position.

Yeah, but he'll get to rock out on the guitar...
for rent
Quote by Gakusey
Yeah, but he'll get to rock out on the guitar...

yeah, but nobody really wants to be a guitarist. people who play guitar want to be rockstars, people who play bass want to play bass
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
squier p- bass- good choice. look at some others though- you find something twice as good for twenty more bucks.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
lmfao

pet peeve

Squire= brand
P-bass= model

its a Squire P-bass not a P-bass Squire

lmfao sorry for bein a dink

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....