Dont stand still, move around get into it. The crowd feeds off your energy so look like your having a good time and they'll have a good time.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
hmm there is only one thing i can give ya....And this should go for everyone .....

Always your remember .....................................Your songs!

Oh...and don't do this if you pop a string

Good luck to ya!!!
Quote by timi_hendrix
You're a teenager aswell, toots. Not all males are complete primates who think with their wang. If someone said that about girls you'd get all mad and go "OMG SEXIST PIG *Slap*"

Grow up.
Quote by SLASH_MUSTAINE
hmm there is only one thing i can give ya....And this should go for everyone .....

Always your remember .....................................Your songs!

Oh...and don't do this if you pop a string

Good luck to ya!!!

Except if you play bass, then you can all you like!
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
good luck man

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

yea, if you break a string just keep playing... happened to the bravery the other day
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
I would record it with a digi cam or video cam whatever so you always have it to keep. Plus you can see what you did right and what you did wrong, hopefully you don't do anything wrong. Good luck.
Matt M vocals/rhythm guitar
Scarlett Mojo
www.myspace.com/scarlettmojo

09 Gibson Les Paul Traditional
98 Gibson Les Paul Studio
01 Taylor 310ce
Quote by minibrowny
Wrong forum! Right now!

move this to the correct forum, aptly named promote your band.

Hes not promoting his band, hes asking for tips when playing live.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
remember that it isn't practice, you want to get everything clean. if you're doing a lot of soloing, you can't just go try stuff, you want everything perfec. that means no accidental brushing of other strings which will ring out while you're doing something else, etc.
Neat man! Me too, I'm playing at a local blues festival. I know the people that organise it so they are giving me a little spot near the end, free access to the bar and a chance to join in the jam.

Good luck to us!
Wow, My first gig is tomorrow too! I'm playing with two other bands @ somebody's birthday party. Good luck!
I just found out, this gig is at a CHRISTIAN venue. We're ****ed. We have nothing against Christians, but I hardly think that they'll be pleased with songs like, "Buttsex, Give Me Back My Dode, and How I Killed My Girlfriend"
Quote by leftyrockr
I just found out, this gig is at a CHRISTIAN venue. We're ****ed. We have nothing against Christians, but I hardly think that they'll be pleased with songs like, "Buttsex, Give Me Back My Dode, and How I Killed My Girlfriend"

Aha.. oh that sucks. Just switch the words around to something that refers to being Christian?
Quote by thefitz
You've flommuxed thefitz. Congrats. You better sig that shit.
dont stagedive
i play bass,,, Jesus pwns ur face,,,

originally posted by garret:
The name sucks, you might as well call yourself "we take it up the a**"
you can always do what ramstine does and leave an impression...such as butt rape your drummer or whoever that dude was with a fake penis and the squirt fake mamal sauce all over the crowd...but it's up to you....

seriously though...just have fun...move jump dance act like an idiot but stay on stage and dont forget your songs or drop your instrument/mic...good luck....
GRUNDY0!

Quote by JeanMi36
I bet some stoners in the pokeman world are smoking Oddish.

Quote by doggy_hat
I mean seriously. You could buy a half ounce of coke, and two good hookers for the price of becoming a level 50 elf warrior.
i was looking at playing at JC's ground a few months ago.... but you guys have the worst appearance ive ever seen.....
R.I.P. Kurt Cobain
Quote by mathieupM13
If you want to see scary pics you should google Rosie O’Donnell
Quote by leftyrockr

Just change the words to something that means the same thing, but doesn't sound quite so bad.

Or change it to something comical, like "cheese".
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!