that people dressed in plaid jeans,leather jackets and have mohawks and listen to the casualties and cheap call green day posers now i hate green day (and most punk) as much as the next guy but isnt punk supposed to be for everyone and not single people out and reject them?
Quote by Mods_suck
that people dressed in plaid jeans,leather jackets and have mohawks and listen to the casualties and cheap call green day posers now i hate green day (and most punk) as much as the next guy but isnt punk supposed to be for everyone and not single people out and reject them?

Sooo.....People who dress a certian way, have mohawks and like The Casualties aren't allowed to express dislike?
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
thats not what i was trying to say
i was trying to say they call people posers and wannabes even though in my opinion theyre just posers and wannabes too
So a person is a poser and a wannabe if they're wearing plaid, have a mohawk and like The Casualties? So if I wear a pantsuit, put my hair in a bun and play some showtunes while calling Green Day posers then it means I'm not a poser? Awesome!
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
stop trying to be a smart ass what i mean is most modern punks (that i know personally) are twats who dress like that and think they know everything and call everything but punk poser and sucky ( i admit i do the same with bands that are rock but hey what ya gonna do )
Quote by GreenDayChris
So what you're saying is some punks can be twats?

What a fucking revelation!

pretty much i just wanted to state that a had a valid reason why
You've got the wrong end of the stick, Cows.

Bands like Green Day, or Busted are what I like to label "scapegoats for posers". In the same way that the Church rips on the Jews, people see their bands, such as rancid, or indeed the casualties, as being superior than these SGFP bands, and take it on themselves to do some ripping.

PS.) It's not plaid, it's tartan. and even if it was plaid, you'd still get it wrong, because american people say "pled".
Quote by BrianApocalypse
You've got the wrong end of the stick, Cows.

Bands like Green Day, or Busted are what I like to label "scapegoats for posers". In the same way that the Church rips on the Jews, people see their bands, such as rancid, or indeed the casualties, as being superior than these SGFP bands, and take it on themselves to do some ripping.

PS.) It's not plaid, it's tartan. and even if it was plaid, you'd still get it wrong, because american people say "pled".

ye i know its tartan really i just didnt know if the american members knew what tartan meant