THIS K7 IS IN MINT CONDITION WITH SMALL CHIP BY THE CABLE JACK, ONLY USED FEW TIMES AT HOME, NEVER WENT OUTSIDE THE HOUSE. JOINED A BAND THAT PLAYS IN STANDARD, SO I NO LONGER NEED THIS GUITAR. IT HANDLES GREAT AND SOUNDS EXCELLENT, HEAVY AS ****! THIS GUITAR COMES FROM THE FACTORY TUNED 1 WHOLE STEP DOWN. They come factory tuned to: A, D, G, C, F, A, D (low to high). HARD CASE INCLUDED!

Accept Paypal

Asking $1300

Last edited by innerself86 at Oct 12, 2007,
ebay links aren't aloud. Read the rules, delete the link.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
You have got to be ****ting me. I have been looking for one of these for so damn long and I just bought an ibanez apex.
I'm willing to let this go for $1060 today! Needz the cash. Anyone wants it, please PM me. Thanks.
i would tap that if i could lol, im broke hope you sell it man its a good guitar
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.
free bump for you so it will sell
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.
due if you are still selling email me at hbrenden@hotmail i am so interested and which guitarist from KoRn style is it, is it "Heads" or "Munkys"? LET ME KNOW and if it sold where can i buy it?
sorry i had bad spelling in the post above ill fix it .

dude if you are still selling email me at hbrenden@hotmail.com, i am so interested and which guitarist from KoRn style is it, is it "Heads" or "Munkys"? LET ME KNOW and if it sold where can i buy it?
this thread is super old and the guy selling it hasn't been on since Jul 29, 2008.

*closed*
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.