<flameshield> So Three nights ago i got really blazed, it was pretty much my first time actually getting high, but i had smoked before.. So the day after i smoked i felt like **** aching and all.. Now i know that is pretty normal, and the next day i felt totally fine, but today i feel like ****, with a huge headache and nausea and everything.. could this be from the weed? or did i just catch something else..</Flameshield.>

also, one more question, if im getting drug tested in two weeks, is it okay for me to smoke now?
haha, just say you went to a gig and the person beside you was smoking weed like secondhand smoke
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
If you don't smoke much at all then do not smoke at all until the drug test starting now and you will probably be ok if they only test your pee and not your blood. If your blood then you were probably fail it.
you probably just happened to catch something, it may take a while for all traces of weed to leave your system, I'm not speaking from personal experience, but I'm pretty sure those traces are very unlikely to make you sick 3 days after you smoked.. You might also just be psyching yourself out, you can get pretty sick off your own ideas.

At any rate, treat it like any other kind of sickness, if it gets worse or persists for a few days go to the doc, if it doesn't, then you're better and no big deal.

edit: for the drug test thing, it depends on the type of drug test, but a good rule is no. If they want to get real thorough they can even test your hair for protien patterns or something ( I don't really know what they test) based on THC being in your body, so if you get that kind of test they can traces it back to your last hair cut (technically further if you don't shave it all, since you probably will have kept some the hair from before then). I do not know about piss tests, but it seems pretty stupid to risk it. If you got stoned a few days ago then does it really matter if you smoke today? If the test catches that far back it will get them both, if it doesn't, then it won't get either.
Last edited by dullsilver_mike at Oct 12, 2007,
Feeling like ****, aching with a headache and nausea is not normal after smoking weed. Are you certain you didn't smoke plastic?

Just sounds like you picked up a bug.
...Bleep Bloop...
It's unlikely that weed is the cause of it. Don't smoke any weed until after your drug test. For now drink lots of fluids and urinate frequently, it should be out of your system. My friend (no lie) has passed a drug test when he got high two days before. So you should be fine, but to be safe, follow my advice.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
weed stores as TFC in fat cells,and hair folicles for 3 months. Depends what they test, anyway why get stoned if u know u have a drug test u noob
Quote by gigi666
drink a lot of water

and work out you need to speed up your metabolisum
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Quote by Varkunus
weed stores as TFC in fat cells,and hair folicles for 3 months. Depends what they test, anyway why get stoned if u know u have a drug test u noob

Thanks for clarifying exactly how that works, I wasn't sure!
You will fail at drugtest, and it's bull**** about the second hand smoke thing.
Most drug tests wouldn't pick that up at all.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
most likely a urine test... if you're not a regular smoker it won't stay in your system but to be safe I wouldn't smoke before that test. It doesn't take more than a few days to get out, especially not from the start, unless you're a heavy smoker (every day, at least once).

Since you've only puffed a couple times you should be okay. THC is stored in fat cells, so drinking water doesn't really do anything to flush it out, it just dilutes your pee, and a lot of times if you have a diluted sample (pale or clear-colored pee) they won't take it, so if you want to go with the dilution route, you should also take b-vitamins so your pee stays yellow. You don't have to detox or anything major, (you probably don't even have to dilute your pee) but I wouldn't smoke again.

Quote by Varkunus

Quote by blueskid99
takes weed 28 days to get out of your system. good luck...

You're both wrong. Facts > what you heard from your friend about weed even though you haven't tried it.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
Thanks for clarifying exactly how that works, I wasn't sure!
I hope you're being sarcastic.
Last edited by pratt121 at Oct 12, 2007,
Quote by blueskid99
takes weed 28 days to get out of your system. good luck...

Quote by fortysix&2
You will fail at drugtest.

Quote by Varkunus

Lies, lies, and lies.

Smoke once and, depending on your bodymass, you should be fine after at most 2 weeks. If you smoke more often, the time it takes for you to pass a drug test starts to lengthen (chronic smokers probably need to wait at least a month before they can pass a test), but 1 time with a 2 week long grace period is fine. If you have a fast metabolism it should clear even faster.

If your really worried, exercise a lot in these coming weeks. And be sure to, on the day of the test, drink a ton of water to dilute your piss and piss in the cup mid stream (the fun stuff sinks to the bottom or floats to the top of your bladder).

Quote by pratt121
so if you want to go with the dilution route, you should also take b-vitamins so your pee stays yellow.

Good advise if you choose to dilute. I personally would use asparagus to make it more yellow but B vitamins work just as well. Pratt knows what hes talking about.
Last edited by NorseGodofRock at Oct 12, 2007,
alright cool guys, and also, its a hydration test thing with our pee, with a drug test.. its for wrestling.. which makes no sense because our pee is supposed to be diluted to show that were hydrated, because were not allowed to be starving ourselves to lose weight.
Quote by Mr. B

and the reason i want to before is because after that its wrestling season and i wont be able to smoke during it.

Do they do random tests or is it scheduled? Anything less often then 2-3 weeks and you should be able to smoke once or twice right after the tests.

In regards to your sickness, one of your friends might have had a cold or something and passed it on to you via saliva on the piece/joint. I very much doubt there was anything in your weed as most everything would have been vaporized and destroyed by the flame. Its the same reason we cook our foods.