I am looking for a descent guitar strap for a reasonable price. The problem with the one I have it that the guitar always falls of of it while I play. I need one that holds the guitar up very well. If you have any suggestions on brands, or a certain type to buy please tell me. Thank you
You need strap locks,Not a new strap.
They're very cheap rings of plastic that go on the outside of the strap buttons(over the strap).
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
there are so many brands, BAsically anything with a thicker leather end should hold up well, or buy strap loks and never have the problem again.

I like Levys straps, Fender Swedes, and Planet Waves...
have you tried Straplocks?

I have a LP Studio, and after standing up with it for 2 hours, it gets ridculously heavy, so i got a really fat leather strap, and i love it...I also had to wrestle the strap on the guitar because the slits are so small, so i know its not comin off...

If you have a really heavy guitar like me, go with a really thick strap to distribute the weight better, and I think they even have some with like gel pads or somethin for comfort...

Anyways, I dont know how much straplocks are, but thosell keep whatever strap you got where its sposed to be. A quality strap is prolly about $30, give or take.
First off TS, you need some Dunlop Straploks. Second, a good Dunlop strap should hardly cost you $15. Planet Waves and Fender make really good ones too for the money.
Dimarzio Cliplock strap...

won't ever come off, it's made of seatbelt material so you know it's strong.
Gear:
Gibson SG Standard
PURPLE PRS Custom 24
PURPLE PRS Custom 22
MXR Carbon Copy
Mesa/Boogie DC-5 and two matching half-back 2x12s

I'd like to meet satan, I bet he's a nice guy.
I like the cheap Planet Waves straps with the ratcheting locks. They work on just about any guitar & attach/detach in seconds. I have a couple guitars w/ strap locks, but they only work w/ the strap that has the matching locks (but the PW straps work on these too). If you only have one guitar, it obviously doesn't matter, but when you start switching guitars, it's nice to have something so quick, easy, & fits anything.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
dimarzio clip lock strap is what i have it was $30
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
Gallien-Kreuger Backline 600
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75
Dimarzio Cliplock, I have them on all four of my guitars, i never have to worry about them falling.
Ibanez JetKing II
Dean Caddy
line 6 spider III 15
Ibanez PM7
boss dd20
EH metal muff
crate gx-15
crate gx-120
yamaha rbx-170
oscar schmidt ob100b
dean markley k-20bx
carvin pb100-10
he might first need a decent strap before a strap lock if his strap isn't good.
My guitar never falls off since I got a better strap. There are some cheap levy ones that are good.
The Dimarzio Cliplock is a strap.
Ibanez JetKing II
Dean Caddy
line 6 spider III 15
Ibanez PM7
boss dd20
EH metal muff
crate gx-15
crate gx-120
yamaha rbx-170
oscar schmidt ob100b
dean markley k-20bx