Hello, we're Relik, a alternative rock band hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Our most popular songs include: Goodbye, Their Love Ain't Free, Blazing and Salutations. Our debut album "Into Infinity" is streaming and available for download at http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=702615

Our myspace is myspace.com/reliktunes

go have a listen and let us know what you think

thanks.
great use of reveerb and delay... awesome.. i don't want ot waste 25 cents on a single.. i might just have to buy the album.. would you sell a hardcopy?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by Reliktunes
hey thanks for listening! we appreciate the feedback.

no problem

you dont sound like you were influenced by relient k..........

Jack my swag
Quote by SchecterFreak
great use of reveerb and delay... awesome.. i don't want ot waste 25 cents on a single.. i might just have to buy the album.. would you sell a hardcopy?

sure can, message me. thanks man!
pmed!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason