so... i was smoking some weed last saturday night and up until then, i've only ever smoked blunts (weed only, no tobacco), only this saturday i smoked a spliff and it made me dizzy as hell and i had a panic attack cos i thought i was gonna be sick. My friends nearly beat me up.

Is this normal when you smoke spliffs as that's what my friends said!
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Quote by velvet_hendrix
Drugs are bad!

dumbass...

no thats not normal, it may have been some strong ****, or you had a bad set and or setting.

and next time use the drug thread
Yes, it's normal, for a first time tobbaco smoker.

But do you actually know what you are talking about? A blunt is a hollowed-out cigar. Ergo, if you fill it with weed, and seeing as the wrapping is simply tobbaco leaves, then how can you say it's "weed only"?
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
hmmmmmmm.

smoking is a bad influence for younger children on ug.

"!!!!dont smoke kids!!!!"
i hate all those nasty pasty people

:stickpoke i like to poke people

the fighter pilot of the a7x army
Quote by binjajer
Yes, it's normal.

But do you actually know what you are talking about? A blunt is a hollowed-out cigar. Ergo, if you fill it with weed, and seeing as the wrapping is simply tobbaco leaves, then how can you say it's "weed only"?

as far as i know, in england at least, we call joints with just weed in them blunts!!!!

and thanks for the info

oh and btw it was pretty strong stuff, not skunk, but strong!!!

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Jesus christ. Making a blunt:

1. Take a cigar.
2. Hollow it out
3.Pack in weed
4.Seal
5. Smoke.

A cigar is a bunch of tobacco leaves rolled together. Ergo, when you smoke a blunt, you smoke tobacco+weed. Understood?

You cant say you have never smoked any tobacco then. Plus, weed in a cig paper is called a JOINT not a BLUNT. Ignoramus ;p
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
Quote by binjajer
Jesus christ. Making a blunt:

1. Take a cigar.
2. Hollow it out
3.Pack in weed
4.Seal
5. Smoke.

A cigar is a bunch of tobacco leaves rolled together. Ergo, when you smoke a blunt, you smoke tobacco+weed. Understood?

You cant say you have never smoked any tobacco then. Plus, weed in a cig paper is called a JOINT not a BLUNT. Ignoramus ;p

sorry dude, just saying what i've been taught by peeps lol!!!!

i'll remember it in the future!

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570

My Youtube
My godawful blog
noobs all of you....my basis for this comment is simply this...you smoke weed! idiots...all of you!