Page 1 of 3
I was interested in a girl in my class who I barely knew, and lost interest in her today.

In Philosophy class, we were going to have a debate on Homosexual marriage, and beforehand we split class onto those in favour and those against.
A few didn't choose. The teacher asks why, and this girl turns around and says with the most dumbfounded, retarded goofy look in her face 'i dunno lol, i dont have an opinion, why should I care lol'

There's this amazing hot girl in some of my classes but she's stupider than shi_t. I would do her but no go out with her.
I would turn down a guy based on his intellect.
If he can't hold a conversation then I probabl wouldn't be friends with him in the first place.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by doood321
I was interested in a girl in my class who I barely knew, and lost interest in her today.

In Philosophy class, we were going to have a debate on Homosexual marriage, and beforehand we split class onto those in favour and those against.
A few didn't choose. The teacher asks why, and this girl turns around and says with the most dumbfounded, retarded goofy look in her face 'i dunno lol, i dont have an opinion, why should I care lol'

A girl's intellect does have a big impact on how much I might like her, but this sounds really shallow. Are you judging all of her intelligence on this one incident? People don't need to have opinions if they don't want to. She's right, why should anybody who's not gay care about gay marriage? </hidden political agenda>
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Yes I would.

I may sound shallow but I couldnt speak to someone who I couldnt connect to on some form of intellectual level. Communication is important so if I cant talk to someone on the same wavelength then it wont go well.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Yes. But then again I'm not the smartest person either. Sometimes I just say something really stupid
I know what you mean, it's just that her goofy and apathetic behaviour.. bleh.

Oh, and I should have mentioned that she suggested birth control methods for a PHILOSOPHY discussion.
Of course. It puts me in a bind, though, as illustrated in the following hastily compiled Venn diagram.
If a girl is (there's no other word for it) stupid, then I have no interest in her. I can still find her attractive but I would not consider dating her.

In short:
Smart chicks, FTW.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by MightyAl
Of course. It puts me in a bind, though, as illustrated in the following hastily compiled Venn diagram.

haha

On topic: Yes I would, if I can't even have a conversation with someone without thinking about how stupid they are then I am most certainly not going out with them.
Administrator of the "Guitarists born in 1991 Club" PM me or greendayguitar to join.

Feel free to add me
Yeah I would. Unfortunately, there aren't many in my school who are hot, clever and willing to fall for my ridiculously attractive male good looks.
depends on her class. im usually a fan of stacking intellect but some people just go overboard and have like no stamina. like mages. then they ****ing pyropryofireball LOLWUTSTHREAT?! and im half afk watching scrubs. its like wtf. i hope i don't lose aggro on this boss or you're a dead bitch. l2balance stats imo.

ohmigawdimsuchanerd.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN
Quote by BumOffBarney
depends on her class. im usually a fan of stacking intellect but some people just go overboard and have like no stamina. like mages. then they ****ing pyropryofireball LOLWUTSTHREAT?! and im half afk watching scrubs. its like wtf. i hope i don't lose aggro on this boss or you're a dead bitch. l2balance stats imo.

ohmigawdimsuchanerd.

Quote by BumOffBarney

ohmigawdimsuchanerd.

You tried too hard
Quote by doood321

That's nothing to do with intellect, that's willingness to learn and so on. I don't choose who I like and if I like them even if they're stupid I'm not going to turn around and ignore it. I don't think intelligence is the best way to judge someone.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by BumOffBarney

ohmigawdimsuchanerd.

Quote by doood321
. The teacher asks why, and this girl turns around and says with the most dumbfounded, retarded goofy look in her face 'i dunno lol, i dont have an opinion, why should I care lol'

did she actually say "lol"?

that would be crazy

to answer your question though...yes, i would. i actually did lose interest in a girl earlier this week who i went on a few dates with partly because she wasn't very intelligent at all
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Last edited by RageAgainst... at Oct 12, 2007,
i went out with a super intelligence senior when i was a freshman(she was pretty ugly but she was skinny lol), but anyways, she was too smart, to the point that it gets nerdy, and i don't know half the words she's saying because they're all brainy ass words. Anyways, i prefer a girl with medium intelligence like me. One you can have a good conversation with but that i know what she's saying. If they're too dumb all they want to talk about is cloths and boring ass stuff so it depends.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
I wouldn't turn down a girl based on her intelligence.
However, if our political and moral ideals are very different, I will turn down on her.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by electricsnake
i went out with a super intelligence senior when i was a freshman(she was pretty ugly but she was skinny lol), but anyways, she was too smart, to the point that it gets nerdy, and i don't know half the words she's saying because they're all brainy ass words. Anyways, i prefer a girl with medium intelligence like me. One you can have a good conversation with but that i know what she's saying. If they're too dumb all they want to talk about is cloths and boring ass stuff so it depends.

You're an idiot.

Anyone who turns down a girl based on intelligence is a wanker.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Schneiderman
A girl's intellect does have a big impact on how much I might like her, but this sounds really shallow. Are you judging all of her intelligence on this one incident? People don't need to have opinions if they don't want to. She's right, why should anybody who's not gay care about gay marriage? </hidden political agenda>

She was most likely kidding around. Acting stupid in class is fun.
Anyway, I'd turn down someone if they were actually stupid. But I don't really need a genius either.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
I've broken up with guys that are just plain stupid before. And I will do it again.
I would not be able to find anything to talk about with a girl who's stupid.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by doood321

wait..SHE SAID LOL IN REAL LIFE?

*cocks pistol* Have no fear, the 1337 brigade is on its way.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Dirk Gently
I would not be able to find anything to talk about with a girl who's stupid.

Maybe you're not as smart as you think you are?

Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
You're an idiot.

Anyone who turns down a girl based on intelligence is a wanker.

if i'm looking for an actual relationship that makes me a wanker? If i just wanna have a 1 night stand i wont turn her down of course, but i'm talkin about actual relationships. If you think about it..i'm about 16, i find this girl i like, lots of good looks but she's the dumbest thing put on this earth aside from Paris Hilton(but very close to that), you think i'm gonna wanna eventually marry her? in 20 years she's gonna be fat as hell and still dumb if not dumber..

on another note, no wonder your losing the ug presidential race dude, you only have like 70 votes lol
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
Last edited by electricsnake at Oct 12, 2007,
My minimum requirement for dating a girl is that she be able to contribute to alot of conversation. So I would definately turn down a girl based on her intelligence level. I usually try to go after girls that are smarter than me. Makes me rise to a higher level.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Don't look at things from an intellectual point of view when it comes to relationships; For all the logic and IQ points you might have, some random bit having to do with said relationships will inevitably make you go "huh? what?" The best rule of thumb as a guy is to put your penis into as many orifices as possible in your lifetime. Then you're not shallow, you're a hero for saving the human race.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by electricsnake
i went out with a super intelligence senior

haha

I don't initially control who I like, it just happens. If she's stupid, wonderful, I'll teach her a few things. If she's smart, good, she can teach me. It works the same with any personality trait. The only thing that can change how I feel about someone is if they do something that directly affects me in a negative way.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Quote by MightyAl

I spy no space in between.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by electricsnake
if i'm looking for an actual relationship that makes me a wanker? If i just wanna have a 1 night stand i wont turn her down of course, but i'm talkin about actual relationships.

So am I.

Quote by electricsnake
If you think about it..i'm about 16, i find this girl i like, lots of good looks but she's the dumbest thing put on this earth aside from Paris Hilton(but very close to that), you think i'm gonna wanna eventually marry her? in 20 years she's gonna be fat as hell and still dumb if not dumber..

*Meths shakes head*

Quote by electricsnake
on another note, no wonder your losing the ug presidential race dude, you only have like 70 votes lol

...Because I care so much?

Quote by civildp1
My minimum requirement for dating a girl is that she be able to contribute to alot of conversation. So I would definately turn down a girl based on her intelligence level. I usually try to go after girls that are smarter than me. Makes me rise to a higher level.

If you can't think of anything to say but stuff you consider intellectual, you're not trying hard enough.

Oscar Wilde
I do it on a regular basis.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by The Overlord
haha

I don't initially control who I like, it just happens. If she's stupid, wonderful, I'll teach her a few things. If she's smart, good, she can teach me. It works the same with any personality trait. The only thing that can change how I feel about someone is if they do something that directly affects me in a negative way.

+1

Finally someone who doesn't adopt an absolutely cretinous point of view.

But I'd add that to do something that affects me or someone else in a negative way. I don't like mean people.

As odd as that may sound to some of you...

Oscar Wilde
HELL YES! Intellect is one of the main things I look for.

You sir are a lucky basterd, I REALLY WISH my school had a philosophy class.
-"Sunny Jane" '04 MIM Sunburst Fender Tele. DD HB102(n)
-"Sapphire" Indie Tribal Extreme
-"Joy" Vintage 1100N Acoustic
-"Booty" Black Squier Jazz Bass
Traynor YCS50 1x12 (V30 Speaker)
Mark Bass Little Mk II
1x15 bass cab
Quote by Meths
So am I.

*Meths shakes head*

...Because I care so much?

If you can't think of anything to say but stuff you consider intellectual, you're not trying hard enough.

I haven't seen Meths in AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGES.

Confrontational!

Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

And you find UG intellectual?

No offence...

****!

*hides*

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

HELL YES! Intellect is one of the main things I look for.

You sir are a lucky basterd, I REALLY WISH my school had a philosophy class.

You live in Ontario and your school doesn't have a philosophy class? Do you go to school in friggin Wellington or something?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Page 1 of 3