I have a gig tomorow. My band has just made a new song that involves me "woahing" From a high G to a high F twice.

At practices ive struggled to hit the notes and i dont want to mess up tomorow night.

Any tips?
Relax.
Don't have anything dairy.
Warm up your voice beforehand, and practice those notes.
Do not strain your voice, if your throat hurts to when you're trying those notes you're doing it wrong!
Try drinking lukewarm water before hand. Honey and lemon is also good.

More importantly good luck, but why are you playing a song if you can't get it right in practices?
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

practice it for like 2 hours straight
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
Well 50% of the time i do get it right i practice like mad but im still not consistant.
Quote by chachee123
Well 50% of the time i do get it right i practice like mad but im still not consistant.

In that case it's a matter of warming your voice up.
Do scales and whatnot before hand. I definately don't suggest playing that song near the start of your show. Let your voice warm up a bit more.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Maybe you should just do it an octave lower if there's a chance of you not being able to hit it at the show.
Get a set of these. Clamp them onto your boys.

You'll sing higher than you ever sang before.

srsly, Just sing scales. Go from C to the C below the G you need to hit.

Then sing a scale in C#, then D ... etc, until you get to A above the G you need.

If if feels like you're straining, go back down a half step and stay there until you're comfortable.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.