Right, we have a full band sorted out, vocalist, bassist, drummer, guitarist, we have practice space at a studio in manchester, we are going to be taking this very seriously. I am the only guitarist so far but we are looking for another, you MUST be between 20-23, this is non-negotiable, you must be dedicated to giving your time and effort to the band, you must be able to practice up to three times a week, twice minimum. I am looking for quite a high skill level in terms of technicality, we will be improving as we go however so dont stress that, we will be creating very technical and very precise aggresive metal, we will both be sharing lead and rhythm parts. Influences of our band include Lamb Of God, Carcass, Strapping Young Lad, Machine Head etc. If you are interested then post here, dont PM.
Diezel, Motherfucker
Too bad I'm across the pond because this is exactly what I'm looking for. All the best to you guys, keep metal alive.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
Cheers man

We want to get going as soon as possible and we would like a solid line-up from the start, we are getting impatient haha, its crazy, usually theres a million guitarists all fighting each other for a spot in a band like this....
Diezel, Motherfucker
good luck, sounds like you're really prepared (Y)

aaah i wish i was older :]

oh and, Rob Flynn ftw.
Cheers!

Slot filled everybody, not through here, thanks for looking anyway, we are going to get this show on the road!
Diezel, Motherfucker