So,my old middle school(I'm a freshman in HS) is having a dance tonite. I haven't been able to see my gf all summer because of her parents. And,she's still back at that middle school. She is going to the dance tonite and,I plan to sneak in. I just need a good plan. Help please?

PS Nothing that could get me arrested please.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by NimRodd
what if she's jewish?

She's Mormon,not Jewish.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by wizards?
just go???? dude you're dating a chick in middle school, that's sad.....really sad

bloomington MN???

Indiana. Not MN. I'm a freshman,it's not really that sad. Anyway,she has an early birthday and mine is late so we're only a few months apart in age.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by Mr. B
hahahahahahaha well theres your problem right there.

Explain said problem please.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by AcsticRckr89
y go to the dance? just pick her up from the dance and hang out... then take her back when its time for her parents to pick her up

There is your solution right there..screw middle school dances
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Custom Deluxe
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

It's obvious I don't like fender at all

HORSE the BAND
Invisibility cloak is your answer my man.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Haha if your middle school is anything like mine then your ****ed. Last year I was in grade 9 and had a GF in grade 11 so she wasn't aloud to come. So I was on the "tech crew"(We set up and DJ'd the dances.) Anyways I was trying to sneak her in the back door and my friend was supposed to open it but he didn't instead a teacher heard my banging and opened it. They locked me in and her out. All night I tried to sneak out it was ****ing impossible, that place was like a prison.
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!