So does anyone else like him? I'm just getting into his work at the moment - loved Annie Hall and I'm beginning reading his complete prose.

That's all I can say at the moment.
Kisses and cuddles.
love and death? that the name?

Funny film
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I read Side Effects by him twice haha, loved it.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
"So while I'm up here... I know Woody Allen"

I'm a little ashamed of myself to say that I've never seen a movie by him. Can anyone recommend any good ones?
Bananas and Sleeper are two good ones
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by CFH82
Bananas and Sleeper are two good ones

All right, I'll check those out...eventually

Thanks.
If I were you, I'd listen to his stand up routines, they're much funnier than the films. Don't get me wrong Annie Hall is classic, but The Nightclub Years on CD, it's from the 60s, is absolutley amazing. That's where you really get the true side of Allen.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
If I were you, I'd listen to his stand up routines, they're much funnier than the films. Don't get me wrong Annie Hall is classic, but The Nightclub Years on CD, it's from the 60s, is absolutley amazing. That's where you really get the true side of Allen.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JmetbWpjSPo

I found this last night. Absolute gold. I really really need to get that Nightclub Years CD, and all his other films too.

Honestly, I could listen to that video all day and never get bored of it.
Kisses and cuddles.
Annie Hall was hilarious, but I like his written stuff much more.

I've never seen any of his standup... off to YouTube.

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
Take the Money and Run is my favorite movie from him
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Quote by beau05
I'd say country or bluegrass would be pretty difficult, for being inbred is a pre-requisite
'whats up tiger lily'.

me and all my friends watched it at my house party. i hadnt laughed so much in a long long time. he took a ridiculous japanese james bond-style movie and dubbed it with a hilarious script and crazy voices.
i need to get a better signature.
'Annie Hall' was the first movie of his I saw, and I thought it was amazing.

Then I saw 'Manhattan,' and it was okay, but I liked it better the first time when it was called 'Annie Hall.'

He's really funny, but he's repetitive. All his comedy is the same. See just 'Annie Hall,' since it's the best, then don't watch any of his others, because they're disappointing. Because they're all the same movie.

'Match Point' was decent, but it was heavy-handed with the theme of luck. Kind of annoying.

He's talented, but overrated.
Can't stop the signal.
I enjoy his movies.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by SHANANDO
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JmetbWpjSPo

I found this last night. Absolute gold. I really really need to get that Nightclub Years CD, and all his other films too.

Honestly, I could listen to that video all day and never get bored of it.

That's lifted straight from the CD, great fun.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I really really enjoy him....Manhattan is my favourite
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk