Hi! This is a solo from one of my songs...
Tell me what you think? //www.geocities.com/juan-vazquez.t21@btinternet.com/DaSolo.wma">//www.geocities.com/juan-vazquez.t21@btinternet.com/DaSolo.wma">http://www.geocities.com/juan-vazquez.t21@btinternet.com/DaSolo.wma

Don't rip on it being boring or mindless..or whatever... I'm not the best guitarist or anything.

It's in Eb Phygrian Dominant, played at 190bpm.
The start of the solo is an all 3rds Sweep
The first "low" lick (00:15-00:17) is based (Sorta Ripped off) on one by Mark Tremonti
At 00:20 I do a Dave Mustaine like trill
At 00:40 I make mud with an open string

I've been playing for About 2 years and 3 months....

Can you guess what guitar, amps and fx I used?
Could you put it in you profile? I can't see it on your geocities, and if you put in on your UG profile, you won't have to worry about going over the transfer limit that is on geocities.
Okay.. just notes tho, no bend's, no vibrato, no interesting phrase's..

..your pickings alrite though
Quote by Count Seanula
If you want to solo then solo, if he wants to solo then he should solo, if your bassist wants to solo...slap him
woops, missed the first lol, I closed it before it got right to the end tho to be honest lol.
Quote by Count Seanula
If you want to solo then solo, if he wants to solo then he should solo, if your bassist wants to solo...slap him
Quote by synth002
woops, missed the first lol, I closed it before it got right to the end tho to be honest lol.

How is it that you can listen to it?
Click MY MP3s on the left side of you page, click upload new
Last edited by burning_snowman at Oct 12, 2007,
Quote by burning_snowman
How is it that you can listen to it?
Click MY MP3s on the left side of you page, click upload new

I don't know, I was one of the lucky few to hear it before the geocities limit hit I guess lol
Quote by Count Seanula
Not a fan of this kind of shred really, theres no interesting melody, it's just as you said, boring and mindless. I'd rather listen something slower but interesting and melodic, than a million notes per second..sorry mate