yeh, I wanna be a vampire
but don't know what to do.
I don't like the clasic vampire look, like Dracula with the whitr face and neck thing.
any ideas?
Be a modern vampire.

Emo kid w/fangs.

Hide your face and look mysterious most of the time. Look down at the ground and walk with a bit of a limp. Stand next to someone at a busstop for a while and then BITE THEM AND SUCK THEIR BLUD!!!!!1!1!!

Happy halloween
ummm, have you thought about living in a cave? because you just dont know what you want

EDIT: i didnt know that you wanted to be one for halloween....i thought you meant as a lifestyle

my bad
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Last edited by Oasis-fanatic at Oct 12, 2007,
Quote by sashki
Be a modern vampire.

Emo kid w/fangs.

Hide your face and look mysterious most of the time. Look down at the ground and walk with a bit of a limp. Stand next to someone at a busstop for a while and then BITE THEM AND SUCK THEIR BLUD!!!!!1!1!!

Happy halloween

Damn, thought that said "SUCK THEIR BUD", a much better idea.
Quote by byob_soad2
yeh, I wanna be a vampire
but don't know what to do.
I don't like the clasic vampire look, like Dracula with the whitr face and neck thing.
any ideas?

Then be Dracula with a black face and neck thing
I dressed as an emo kid for a costume party, and it was great, there was a girl dressed as emo too, we were the perfect couple
Looking for a new sig!
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
Then be Dracula with a black face and neck thing

I meant I don't like the neck thing either!
I like the modern vampire/emo idea more.
that's sorta what i was thinking cuz ppl have already said i look like a vampire.