Hmm...

I wonder who's more dangerous, a 14 year old kid or murderers backed by a corrupt and injustice law system
Her lawyer, Benjamin Crump, told reporters outside: "You kill a dog, you go to jail. You kill a little black boy and nothing happens."

I back Benjamin all the way here
so this one time... at boot camp...

Im gonna have ot say i think the murderers are more dangerous.
ehh
I don't understand what you're getting at.

They didn't kill him, he was dying of an undiagnosed blood problem.

They were just giving him a bit of a kick in the arse for faking illness but then they realised he wasn't.

They did nothing wrong, at least in your prison and boot camp systems you're allowed to actually touch the prisoners.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
moral of the story?

do as you're told or GTFO
I see no sign of fortress.
Quote by Rankles

They were just giving him a bit of a kick in the arse for faking illness but then they realised he wasn't.

They did nothing wrong, at least in your prison and boot camp systems you're allowed to actually touch the prisoners.

If you watched the video there, you would see that they actually denied kids food and left a girl who fell from a high place to lay there for 45 minutes until she died.
Quote by Rankles

Even so, if they hadn't abused their power he probably wouldn't have died at that time.
Quote by Rankles

Wait, I thought a second autopsy showed that he actually was suffocated by the guards through covering his mouth and forcing him to breathe in ammonia or something like that?

Could be wrong, thats what I thought the article said.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
those people were weak. if you cant live for 45 minutes after a high fall then what are you good for. And kids dont really need to eat. Pussies.
Tool kicks ass
"An initial autopsy by the medical examiner for Bay County found Anderson died of natural causes from sickle cell trait. A second autopsy was ordered and another doctor concluded that the guards suffocated Anderson through their repeated use of ammonia capsules and by covering his mouth."

I don't know what happened but i don't see how they are allowed to kick the kid.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by Rankles

According to one autopsy. The other one concluded he was suffocated.

And they dragged him around, kicked him while he lay on the floor and forced him to inhale ammonia capsules. Yeah, they've done nothing wrong there.

Oh wait, except fucking kill someone.

Quote by zippidyduda
Wait, I thought a second autopsy showed that he actually was suffocated by the guards through covering his mouth and forcing him to breathe in ammonia or something like that?

Could be wrong, thats what I thought the article said.

Pft, who cares what the article said when you can make snap judgments because you really like a situation where people can beat 14 year old children?

Quote by LoveIsOverrated
He was in boot camp, he deserved it.

You deserved it infinitely more than he did you utter failing as a human being. You're a fucking disgrace.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
america is a disgrace.... *He was brought there for violating probation for stealing his grandmother's car and trespassing at a school.* sounds like a real menace to society, thoroughly deserving of getting the **** kicked out of him by 'guards' - guys who get paid to kick peoples ass. boot camp my arse.
Quote by Meths
Pft, who cares what the article said when you can make snap judgments because you really like a situation where people can beat 14 year old children?

I cant really tell if you are getting all pissy at me or what. I agree that it was a horrible thing that they did, and I was just telling Rankles that there was a second autopsy.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by Meths

And they dragged him around, kicked him while he lay on the floor and forced him to inhale ammonia capsules. Yeah, they've done nothing wrong there.

You deserved it infinitely more than he did you utter failing as a human being. You're a fucking disgrace.

My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by zippidyduda
I cant really tell if you are getting all pissy at me or what. I agree that it was a horrible thing that they did, and I was just telling Rankles that there was a second autopsy.

Meths getting pissy? No way!
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by zippidyduda

I was getting all pissy at Rankles. Oddly enough, my comment was sarcastic.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Wow I can't believe they got 5 million dollars.
That stupid crump lawyer guy is playing the racism card again.. wow.. it's geting old/
Quote by fafinaf
If you watched the video there, you would see that they actually denied kids food and left a girl who fell from a high place to lay there for 45 minutes until she died.

Your point being?
Quote by Meths
I was getting all pissy at Rankles. Oddly enough, my comment was sarcastic.

Ok, just checking.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by patalp
Wow I can't believe they got 5 million dollars.
That stupid crump lawyer guy is playing the racism card again.. wow.. it's geting old/

Killers of a young black pseudo-criminal get let off by an all-white jury. Hmm, that's not at all suspicious or fitting a historical precedent.

Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths

Yeah missed the second autopsy part.

Ah well.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Izz
Your point being?

Did you read the post I was replying to?