Wow, this fit my mood perfectly. Really beatuifull and mellow.
Quote by 'rockintheblues 14, 2007 2:38 am'
but i really do hate you and hope you and everyone you love is killed in the worst possible ways. i hope i get to spit in your eyes as you let out your final breath
very nice man, how'd you record your electric guitar? (what kind of amp?) its a very nice tone!! the only thing i can think of to crit is that the electric guitar gets buried sometimes by the acoustic (when you start panning the electric...when it stays in the middle it sounds fine.)
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String
I've got one word for you: Beautiful. Great job man. I love the tone, it's a very nice tune, and played very well.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Wow...the two guitars at the beggining really complimented each other. I have a 12 string acoustic. What make is yours? Mines an Aria elecro acoustic. You want to get a better mic, the acoustic sounds too tinny. Lovely chord progressions though ! i really like it. Very moody music. Keep goin!

could you check out my new song? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=691105
Orophin
thank you for the comments. I am using a very crappy mic, its my only option so that explains the tingy tone on my acoustic. I have a Yamaha 12 string I'm not really sure what else to call it beyond that. And I'll take a look at all of your music when I have time.
As in, gobias a cup of coffee
I like this, kind of reminds me of something Opeth would put out.

I really like the electrics tone.
Like the others said, great job blending the acoustic and electric tones. Very nice.
"There but for fortune go you or I"- Phil Ochs