Page 1 of 2
Well its too late to krank the stack...
Quote by Count Seanula
If you want to solo then solo, if he wants to solo then he should solo, if your bassist wants to solo...slap him
Lucky you, i got work tomorrow at 9 till1 then i'm going up town and getting totally pissed.
And i just got back from work...AND THERES NO BEER IN THE HOUSE!
I think everyone should make a new thread as to what they're doing right this minute. Sounds like a good idea? NO OF COURSE IT DOESN'T!!

For the record, I'm saving the drink til tomorrow night and instead going to get all excited over girls I can't have on my computer screen.
Quote by Moggan13
Lucky you, i got work tomorrow at 9 till1 then i'm going up town and getting totally pissed.
And i just got back from work...AND THERES NO BEER IN THE HOUSE!

No beer after a days work SUCKS man!!
Quote by Count Seanula
If you want to solo then solo, if he wants to solo then he should solo, if your bassist wants to solo...slap him
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
I think everyone should make a new thread as to what they're doing right this minute. Sounds like a good idea?

Yeh man!
Quote by Count Seanula
Quote by MySweetFracture
What the hell is phone jacker? Some UK show or something?

Some rubbish show where they fake phone calls which are not actually funny, for example ringing up argos and asking if they have a "Psstuu" instead of a ps2 or something like it.
Hoodoo you do Mr. Bellamy
There you's go, check it out

Click here

Click here
Quote by Count Seanula
Good plan! especially the beer bit, i wish i had some right now!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by Footzyrama
Good plan! especially the beer bit, i wish i had some right now!

Me too (Sips water and sulks)
The only thing sadder than prank calls is watching a tv program where someone does them.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Moggan13
Me too (Sips water and sulks)

'Swig's Ice cold Carlsberg.. that sucks man
Quote by Count Seanula
Quote by Meths
The only thing sadder than prank calls is watching a tv program where someone does them.

Alrite calm down lol.. I actually kinda like some of the characters lol
Quote by Count Seanula
Quote by synth002
'Swig's Ice cold Carlsberg.. that sucks man

Carlsberg is my favourite beer too...(Finds synth's house address and sharpens machete)
Quote by synth002
Alrite calm down lol.. I actually kinda like some of the characters lol

I am calm, it was a simple statement.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Moggan13
Carlsberg is my favourite beer too...(Finds synth's house address and sharpens machete)

LoL.. actually it was 5quid for 12 cans so.. . Dont know wat my fav beer is, I kinda like 'em all lol! apart from that 9% tramp fuel lol
Quote by Count Seanula
Been drinking black label all night, watching rossy (jools holland was on!) and speaking to

Quote by Meths

Okay then, im glad everything's okay between us lol
Quote by Count Seanula
Quote by synth002
LoL.. actually it was 5quid for 12 cans so.. . Dont know wat my fav beer is, I kinda like 'em all lol! apart from that 9% tramp fuel lol

Uh, ignore my slight nob-headednishness earlier....where did you buy that beer???
that show is kinda like a funny krank yankers, the first one was retarded, but the second one was chuckle worthy
Quote by Delta_Mike
Go blog and vlog on myspace, youtube and facebook you whiny little bastards

Quote by Jackolas
Been drinking black label all night, watching rossy (jools holland was on!) and speaking to

*attempts to hang upside down from the ceiling to view the picture*

From what I saw before I fell, she's pretty
Quote by Delta_Mike
Go blog and vlog on myspace, youtube and facebook you whiny little bastards

Ooh, contradiction.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Uh, ignore my slight nob-headednishness earlier....where did you buy that beer???

Good 'ol somerfield dude! lol
Quote by Count Seanula
Quote by Meths

don't throw a spaz, man

i watched those clips. that show looks like ****.

Jack my swag
Quote by synth002
Good 'ol somerfield dude! lol

lol Somerfield just reminds me of Hot Fuzz now, I can't take it seriously at all! Cheers mate
I love the way this thread has went from fonejacker to beer.
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
Quote by Jackolas
Been drinking black label all night, watching rossy (jools holland was on!)

Ah an equally if not slightly better choice lol.. cheers indeed
Quote by Count Seanula
Quote by armstrong26491
I love the way this thread has went from fonejacker to beer.

Yeh kinda cool.. lol.

Watching Eurotrip now!!.. does that bird from buffy the vampire (who plays the fine sister) get her bap's out?
Quote by Count Seanula
*clinks Asahi bottle with TS*

but watches something that doesnt suck
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by Jackolas
Is Eurotrip any good?

Well ive never seen it but its like a pre-american pie teen thing with hot bird's and comedy (i think) so im willing to give it a go, always ment to watch it but never did..
Quote by Count Seanula
Quote by Blackbullet
*clinks Asahi bottle with TS*

but watches something that doesnt suck

Chaaaars!
Quote by Count Seanula
Quote by synth002
Well ive never seen it but its like a pre-american pie teen thing with hot bird's and comedy (i think) so im willing to give it a go, always ment to watch it but never did..

Blurgh, I really ain't keen on anything even slightly american-pie-ish However I ordered the entire collection of Red Dwarf whilst drunk and they arrived today. Hoorah! \o/ Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Blurgh, I really ain't keen on anything even slightly american-pie-ish However I ordered the entire collection of Red Dwarf whilst drunk and they arrived today. Hoorah! \o/ Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Bastard.

1)You got RD.
2)You got any post at all.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by 7DaySkeptic

Exellent choice man! exellent!
Quote by Count Seanula
Quote by Blackbullet
Bastard.

1)You got RD.
2)You got any post at all.

Oh, a Londoner........ignore my post concerning Post Being in a little insignificant village is cool sometimes, no-one gives a crap about the strike, they think it really isn't worth the fuss, lol

Synth002 I'm thirsty now. Too bad I cleaned my teeth. Plus saving the drink action for tomorrow night
Page 1 of 2