yeah, im leaving this thread, paying my mum the money i borrowed to buy an amp, and buying a nice camera grip.
I got a gig on saturday.
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
Watching Scotland play the Ukraine tomorrow afternoon.
So there's a 50/50 chance I'll spend the rest of the weekend crying softly.
drink beer, watch the rugby, and nail raining blood

but if theres time i'll do all my a-level work
Ibanez RG1570
Randall RG75G3
EHX Metal Muff
Tomorrow I have to go with my girlfriend and her friends to the cinema because it's one of her friend's birthday.

Sunday? I dunno.
Working, going out to get completely smashed, dance like a tool, get a taxi back (keeping quiet so my generous mates pay for it) getting home, eat a pot noodle whilst watching Red Dwarf, go to bed, be sick, go to bed again, collapse, wait for next weekend. AGAIN.
Wooh I had all this week off.

I had fall break.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Do some music technology c/w...maybe, try and work some **** out in my head, oh and get as drunk as i can without spending a single penny!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
I'm finally getting my driver's license tomorrow... Other than that, no plans, because I have yet to acquire what one would call a "social life" yet.

But I do have work all weekend...
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Uhm..

Get drunk on Saturday, meet friends, girlfriend, have a chinese, replace my x-box 360, go home.. Uhh, Sunday, don't really know. Probably go to a mate's house.
Goty work tomorrow morning and then getting totally pissed in the evening...Hopefully.
Quote by filthandfury
Haircut, rugby, coursework, who knows what else.

A Night of steamy hot passion with me.
SAT - Resi Evil Extinction wit my friends, England Vs France Down At My rugby club

Sun- Rugby match for Houghton RUFC U15's (and im captain!) against Seaton Carew U15's
Quote by Moggan13
A Night of steamy hot passion with me.

Sweet, I'll bring the bagels.
I'm starting to fear for my weekend plans. I think I'll be the only one in the club! Everyone seems to be going to watch the rugby... mind you during the footie world cup, whenever England won the crowds out that night would be massive. I sure as hell hope they win this game tomorrow...
Well it's the friday at the end of a particularly ****ty week and I'm about 30 minutes off going to bed after my nightly ritual.

Start the weekend as we mean to go on, eh?
Quote by filthandfury
Sweet, I'll bring the bagels.

Excellent, see you at 9pm tomorrow.
band practice tonight, party saturday night. sleep sunday.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Just got back from going out, my friends coming over tomorrow so we can jam, then I'm going out again in the evening, and I plan to spend Sunday sleeping and finishing assignments!
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by thrashfan
Wooh I had all this week off.

I had fall break.

Yippie for Arizona!
Well, there was a violent threat at my school today, so I didn't have to go. And we have monday off cause it's a teacher work day.

yay 4 day weekend!!
Go to my friend's house to crossdress in her clothes.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
holy ****, just had the hardest decision today- ordering a pizza. i was wondering, do i order a crappy £5.80 one that i had the other day which tasted like crap, or do i order a £12.99 dominos one? which is way nicer, and you get free chicken strippers. it took me 43 minutes to make up a decision... ... i went with dominos.

yes, i spent that much time, because i'm living on my own for the next few days, and i need to conserve my own pocket money . besides, if i can't finish this pizza tonight then its gonna be oven baked in the morning . yum yum.
DANK MEMES
Last edited by Jawkster at Oct 12, 2007,
Quote by Dobzilla
Uhm..

Get drunk on Saturday, meet friends, girlfriend, have a chinese, replace my x-box 360, go home.. Uhh, Sunday, don't really know. Probably go to a mate's house.

I'm gunna go have a chinese this weekend too
sat - guitar practice for:
sun - gig init
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
hang with my gf =P
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Football game (American, mind you). Then probable nothing. My girlfriends in Ohio for some gay dance thing, so its me and my hand : (
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
saturday me and a bunch of friends are gonna have a horror movie marathon
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Ultimate Frisbee games, one each day; playing HALO 3 with my peeps.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.