Just kidding guys, I figured out a way to bring myself out of this depression I've been in.

I used to be PUA; or pick-up artist. I figure if I can bring myself back to being Walker (my alias) all should go well...

maybe not necesarilly picking up girls... but having the mental frame-set of a PUA.
They're all about positive energy and when I used to an active PUA I was really happy

So I'll see how it goes
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
cheers?
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

Why did you stop PUAing? Just remember you've only got 25,000 days max to make the best of your life.
Quote by TDKshorty
I used to be PUA; or pick-up artist. I figure if I can bring myself back to being Walker (my alias) all should go well...

I got lost around this bit mate. Could you explain please?
as long as you quit your da mn bitc hing
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
well I figured rageagainst...., aqua dementia and Jackofjill would have the most fun out of this thread

kulvin I'm not whining so you can't say **** :pace:
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by MySweetFracture
You get 2312763 exp.

bahahahaha
Quote by kirkisking
Were you like, physically abused as a child or something?

Squier HSS
Jackson Ke2
Marshall MG100HDFX
Boss METALZONE
Quote by chea_man
why dont chicks have tits on their back for slow dancing?
because sometimes, my friend, there can be too much of a good thing
Quote by TDKshorty

Just kidding guys, I figured out a way to bring myself out of this depression I've been in.

maybe not necesarilly picking up girls... but having the mental frame-set of a PUA.
They're all about positive energy and when I used to an active PUA I was really happy

So I'll see how it goes

I dont know what your talking about but go for it man! depression sucks, you just gotta move on! people always say the same "you dont know what its like" but its like, actually I do and err you just gotta move on!! lol anyways
Quote by Count Seanula
If you want to solo then solo, if he wants to solo then he should solo, if your bassist wants to solo...slap him
TDk you are THE LAMEST excuse of an attention ***** that I have ever seen.

False thead title is false.

GTFO
Couldn't you whine in the old whining thread?
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Reported. You just make these threads to whore attention.

Absolutely nobody cares.

I thought the idea of "the pit" was that you could post pretty much whateva you like? as long as its not too freaky
Quote by Count Seanula
If you want to solo then solo, if he wants to solo then he should solo, if your bassist wants to solo...slap him