I wish to purchase a twelve string guitar.

Very like John Butler/Sufjan Stevens esque music.

Under £500 (around 700 dollars)

Thanks.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
Breedlove Atlas 12 string. It's what I'm saving for. Its incredible, when I tried it in GuitarGuitar I was blown away.
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
dude. Martin d12X1. i played one at guitar center and i was absolutely blown away. $550 on musiciansfriend.com and $600 at guitar center. i cannot stress how amazing and gorgeous this guitar sounded!!! dude, im getting one for christmas no matter what, and even though it doesnt have electronics you can spend the money you saved on a sweet fishman electronic system or whatever. check it out man it's unbelievable...
Quote by nxtvanhalen
dude. Martin d12X1. i played one at guitar center and i was absolutely blown away. $550 on musiciansfriend.com and $600 at guitar center. i cannot stress how amazing and gorgeous this guitar sounded!!! dude, im getting one for christmas no matter what, and even though it doesnt have electronics you can spend the money you saved on a sweet fishman electronic system or whatever. check it out man it's unbelievable...

i agree with this post. i played one of these at guitar center back when i was looking for a 12 and thought it was amazing. great value for a martin imo