Hi guys,i was wondering if anyone here has ever heard of a 'Maxwell' brand guitar? The reason i ask is i bought a whole bunch of musical gear very very cheap and the Maxwell was included.I have looked all over trying to verify even the existence of a Maxwell brand,to no avail.The guitar is one of the sweetest toned guitars i ever played,and it stands to reason it should be known by someone out there! It has three chrome top pickups and the neck is so sweet and very easy playing too.If anyone has any info about the brand,i would appreciate if you could let me know.Thanks!

crazyonme01@aol.com
I'm also wondering cause I'm considering buying a Maxwell Les Paul as an upgrade to my Ibanez GRG170. I couldn't find a website or anything. If anyone owns a Maxwell please post.
"Maxwell guitars are manufactured in China specially for the South African market. They are competitively priced and ideal for the beginner as well as the more advanced student."

Google does work wonders, that was from the first result...
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I found the same site, that's where I got the whole Maxwell interest from. I couldn't find the official website though.
Probably don't have one. Should think they're one of these companies that just has a distributor and leaves it up to them.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Would you think it will be worthwhile buying anything from them? Their guitars look really nice and apparantly sound nice too for a really good price.