Did anyone see yesterday's office episode? Easily my favorite show of all time. Anyway, yesterday's episode. Discuss.

Oh and we should try and use this thread to discuss all the episodes as not to begin spamming. I know there was one about two weeks asking if people liked the office, but I feel this is different. Anyway I'll try and bring it back from the dark pages of yesteryear after each episode.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

US... Uk office hasn't been on for quite some time now...
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

the US version of the office sucks so hard its ridiculous.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
oh man the US version is like 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x better than the UK version
and last nights episode was hilarious
its such a great cast and every show is hilarious
I thought it was hilarious when Michael thought that the chat room invite was an actual club with a password. Also when it sunk in that he kidnapped the pizza kid.
This isn't a thread for pretentious douche bags to come in and rip on people who enjoy the US version.

Last night's episode was pretty funny. I was glad to see them bring back the pranks on Dwight again. I miss those. I like that Andy is sticking around, too. "Take a chance on me..."
Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
anyway...

The opening scene was dammed hilarious, with the screen. Oh my god I do that **** all the time and it NEVER hits the corner. I rewatched it (tivo) and laughed so hard the first time they all get frustrated after Michael says racecars. Hilarious!
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

lol, good stuff
and when him and dwight are done with the sushi they just set it on another guys car
good stuff
Quote by saosin22533
oh man the US version is like 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x better than the UK version
and last nights episode was hilarious
its such a great cast and every show is hilarious

i feel like an asshole having a go at a fellow circa survive fan, but you're wrong.

how many golden globes has the US series won?
cos the UK got two.
not to mention the other nominations.

oh i think it got a few bafta's too.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by 3holepunch
anyway...

The opening scene was dammed hilarious, with the screen. Oh my god I do that **** all the time and it NEVER hits the corner. I rewatched it (tivo) and laughed so hard the first time they all get frustrated after Michael says racecars. Hilarious!

oh man and then michael is all happy on how he had a good presentation cause they were all cheering
Quote by jackfromcs
Also when it sunk in that he kidnapped the pizza kid.

omg that was great, laughed so hard. To be honest out of the three episodes so far, I feel like the premiere was the least entertaining though it was funny. The last two have just been awesome!
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

Quote by danielrobbyshor
i feel like an asshole having a go at a fellow circa survive fan, but you're wrong.

cos the UK got two.

maybe i just dont get british humor but i laugh a lot more when i watch the US verion
Quote by danielrobbyshor

cos the UK got two.

Critic's praise =/= good series/movie/whatever.

Some of the worst movies I've ever seen have gotten good reviews.
cos the UK got two.

It looks like Golden Girls won three, so... yeah...
Guitars:
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
Quote by marcus00
It looks like Golden Girls won three, so... yeah...

+1
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

it was so funny when michael walks into the conference room with that purple shirt, pam says, "yes it's too tight" and then oscar says "really? this is why I'm here?" and walks out.
Michael was going to give Ryan a Dr. Seuss book... hahaha.

I'm waiting for Ryan's big push to crash or something.

it was so funny when michael walks into the conference room with that purple shirt, pam says, "yes it's too tight" and then oscar says "really? this is why I'm here?" and walks out.

And the whole conversation with Kelly.

"How much weight can I lose before 7:00?"

"How much have you eaten today...?"
Guitars:
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
oh yeah, she was perfectly serious about that, it was awesome
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

To anyone out here who cares, I made an Office Fanclub Group a few weeks ago:

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/theofficeam/
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
So what do you guys think about how they've handeled Jim and Pam dating? Honestly i'm really impressed, I was afraid they would make them too lovey and cheesy or something but they're still hilarious together and if anything them being together is better for the show's humor options. Plus it pleased all of us who have been waiting for them to hook up.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

i loved it on the second episode this season when kelly was all dressed up the day ryan was coming back and she walked in and was like "oh is ryan coming back today?"
i laughed so hard
I was nervous about Jim and Pam ever getting together in the show. I thought a lot of what made the show was the tension between them. I think they've handled it pretty well, though. They've kept the 'in office' stuff to a minimum so you get the best of the two of them working together (like in pranking Dwight), but occasionally you still get the romance stuff to remind you they are together. I never thought much of Jenna Fisher as an actress, but the way she's lit up now that her and Jim are dating is pretty amazing. She's really turned something on and made it really believable.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge