alright, so i'm putting together a thrash metal band, and we need some songs to do

so far we're working on peace sells and for whom the bell tolls

any suggestions of songs that aren't too hard to do?
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
Hangar 18, THE Thrash metal anthem!
nvm its fricken hard.

Symphony of destruction?
we want so variety in the songs, so not all megadeth and metallica

that being said, once we add a few more songs we may attempt rust in peace....polaris
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
Raining Blood. If you can pull it off, it is amazing. Just improvise the solo. Make it something more tolerable than King's chromatic solo.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
ill look up skeletons of society, i've never heard it

and there is no thrash metal scene around here tbh
Quote by Kensai

dont forget about pantera man walk cowboys from hell lotsa pantera man
Pantera is not Thrash. Walk isn't that good of a song anyways. Cowboys on the other hand ........
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
well, i need 2 guitar stuff

anyway, would venom - black metal and some early motorhead fit in?
or is it not thrash enough?

and ill look up violent revolution
Quote by Kensai

Last edited by Retardwitguitar at Oct 13, 2007,
wow, im loving violent revolution, ill definatly show it to the rest of the band

thanks man
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Retardwitguitar
wow, im loving violent revolution, ill definatly show it to the rest of the band

thanks man

no problem. its a brutal song! Venom and Moterhead would be great as well.
any suggestions for the motorhead song?

i was thinking ace of spades, but it's alittle overplayed
Quote by Kensai

thanks man, they sound pretty good
Quote by Kensai