Well i have absoloutely NOTHING to do this weekend for stupid reasons. And i think i might re install diablo 2 and start playing it again. Does anyone here still play aha? or just want to start again?
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Great game. I don't play anymore but I might start again as I've been board with my other PC games for a while.
I've had it for about 6 years. Started it again a few months ago, got about the best gear in a few weeks with fresh start and got bored of it. It's fun for a while but in the hell diffiulity for example nowadays isn't other games than trade ones. : /
i was totally addicted to it. i bought it for a friend, and i borrowed it and ended up playing way more than he did.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
i was godlike at it a while ago, i've moved on to RTS games

gotta love challenges!
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Just started again a few weeks ago. I've got an 80 Ice Sorc, 62 Bowazon, 51 Lite Sorc, 22 Barb, and 18 Bone Spear necro.

My account is Svenska, so anyone who wants to game, add me on that. I'll be on later tonight
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Metallica rulz
Servers are to laggy, so i quit.

agreed. the people turned into real cornholes too. if there was a time to get back on though, it would be now. ladder reset about 2 months back...maybe 3. i dunno, but it was sometime in the near past. i played off and on since it came out...taking 4 month breaks here and there. i finally quit this summer because i got a job, got frustrated at the people/bots, and the servers started to lag like *****s.
Quote by Liberation
Just started again a few weeks ago. I've got an 80 Ice Sorc, 62 Bowazon, 51 Lite Sorc, 22 Barb, and 18 Bone Spear necro.

My account is Svenska, so anyone who wants to game, add me on that. I'll be on later tonight

do you know anyone by the last name wade in st albert?
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by JewMasatFlex
agreed. the people turned into real cornholes too. if there was a time to get back on though, it would be now. ladder reset about 2 months back...maybe 3. i dunno, but it was sometime in the near past. i played off and on since it came out...taking 4 month breaks here and there. i finally quit this summer because i got a job, got frustrated at the people/bots, and the servers started to lag like *****s.

Nothing is worse then playing a game that emphasizes running past enemies to get to bosses, then lagging when your tele/running there. I dont know how many times I died because i lagged between 40 of those little bastards with knifes in the Meph place on hell.
Is anyone interested in starting a new character on USWest in a few minutes? I'm about to start a new one, so I thought I'd see if anyone else was intersted. As I said before, my screenname is Svenska, so "/msg *Svenska" if interested.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Last edited by Liberation at Oct 22, 2007,
aha i actually never re started playing, I just kind of got high and wandered off...
never played, but heard of it. wat kind of game is it?
My guitars:

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

My FX: Line 6 Floor POD Plus

In the end, fact means nothing,
its all about perspective
I actually just got back into it last week. US East ftw!!! I burned through the first difficulty in a few days for two characters, and already have tons of phat lewts. : D
Brilliant game. I still play Co-op with my mates sometimes.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
i was totally addicted to it. i bought it for a friend, and i borrowed it and ended up playing way more than he did.

i was addicted for 2 years. i really got messed up. so much fun this game is. best damn game of all time. i bot baal now on useast ladder, lvl 95 at the moment, trying to get to 99.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
I've seen this on Demonoid and thought about getting it.
Does this require a CD key to play or just install and have fun?
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
I remember playing it. It was much fun, and then I got the hax.

Haxing and beefing up my character was the ****. I played Open Battle.net and got owned, though .
Sent from my iPad.
Lol I started again during the erm holidays and i realised its so much easier to Level then i expected.

Add me, Im Crazee_201, If i like you i might just gear you up for some time.

Im on USwest btw. Already i feel like such a nerd

Forum Archives / About / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2006