ok people. this weekend, my roomies girlfriend is coming down and staying the weekend. so any survival tips you UGers have for me?
Quote by Metallica rulz
Don't ask if you can join in on the fun.

lol...i don't think i would want to
lots of video games, if you're into that. a book maybe. practical jokes on the girlfriend, to make sure she doesn't come back again. lol
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Invite her to Comic-Con?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
man, all these responses are totally LOL-ing me. and side note: im now reading this as she is like 1 monster stride away
Play gay pr0n and quickly leave the room with it on.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by SuperRitsu
Play gay pr0n and quickly leave the room with it on.

On your roommates computer, of course.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
survival tip-

If you find yourself stranded, and cant find a river, heres a tip on how to get water.

1. Dig a pit about 3-5 ft deep

2. Fill it with green leaves

3. Pot in the middle of the pit, on top of the leaves

4. Cover the pit in a tarp

5. Put logs/Large rocks on the corners of the tarp, then put a medium rock in the middle, as to create an indent in the tarp.

6. Wait until night, then Get pot full of water out of pit

How it works: the sun shines down onto the tarp/blanket, and makes it hot inside the pit. Then the water from the leaves evaporate, and get stuck on the bottom of the tarp. The indent in the tarp makes the evaporated water slide down to the middle, condense, then fall into the pot. This can be repeated 2-3 times before changing of the leaves are necessary.

I hope this helps.
Quote by captainjackass
survival tip-

If you find yourself stranded, and cant find a river, heres a tip on how to get water.

1. Dig a pit about 3-5 ft deep

2. Fill it with green leaves

3. Pot in the middle of the pit, on top of the leaves

4. Cover the pit in a tarp

5. Put logs/Large rocks on the corners of the tarp, then put a medium rock in the middle, as to create an indent in the tarp.

6. Wait until night, then Get pot full of water out of pit

How it works: the sun shines down onto the tarp/blanket, and makes it hot inside the pit. Then the water from the leaves evaporate, and get stuck on the bottom of the tarp. The indent in the tarp makes the evaporated water slide down to the middle, condense, then fall into the pot. This can be repeated 2-3 times before changing of the leaves are necessary.

I hope this helps.

Where the **** is he gonna get a pot and a tarp in a situation devoid of water? Let alone the tools needed to dig a PIT...

Listen dude, heres what you gotta do. Move quickly. Fill all bathtubs up with clean water, and any containers you have in the house before the pluming stops. Then, Board up all the windows and cover them with blankets, barricade the front door but leave the back less barricaded so you have a way out, as zombies are less likely to come from that direction (less open).

Next, move all portable water, all food, all potential tools/weapons, and all medical supplies up to an upper story. Destroy the stairs and replace it with a ladder or rope.

Ration your supplies, especially your water, and do not under any circumstances draw attention to yourself. the UG Zombie Reaction Force will be along shortly to rescue you.
Quote by NorseGodofRock
Where the **** is he gonna get a pot and a tarp in a situation devoid of water? Let alone the tools needed to dig a PIT...

Listen dude, heres what you gotta do. Move quickly. Fill all bathtubs up with clean water, and any containers you have in the house before the pluming stops. Then, Board up all the windows and cover them with blankets, barricade the front door but leave the back less barricaded so you have a way out, as zombies are less likely to come from that direction (less open).

Next, move all portable water, all food, all potential tools/weapons, and all medical supplies up to an upper story. Destroy the stairs and replace it with a ladder or rope.

Ration your supplies, especially your water, and do not under any circumstances draw attention to yourself. the UG Zombie Reaction Force will be along shortly to rescue you.

haha