Hey, I know this is not actually mine(technicly, it's my brother's), and it is not originally played on a Guitar, but I thought it was neat, so here it is:
Attachments:
Mismagius.zip
Why the hell did I click on this?

That's one of the ugliest things I've ever heard....
I'm a person.
Bar 16 and the related ones are cool, but I've heard them before.
Majority of this is ball-scrapingly bad.
Specifically Measure 32, I mean... What the crap?
Also about 112 bars longer than it needed to be.
Because there are 112 bars.
Metal Head

One Day, We'll All Go Into The Water.
Go, Into The Water, Live There, Die There.

Gear
Squier Stratocaster
Jackson Pro Series Kelly
Jackson Dinky Sustaniac
Roland Cube 60
Peavey Triple XXX Stack
sounds like you tried to do a bach kind sounds (i recognized some intervals from toccatta) but man...this is extreamly dissonant and abstract, no place in the pop culture for this.
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String
Wow, harsh. Well, like I said, it wasn't EXACTLY made for Guitar. It is, as you can see, played on a Organ sample(it makes it a Church Organ in GP5), which might be why it's so "ugly". It was made for a delusional Witch who works for a fat crow. Sue me.
i don't mean to be harsh at all, but its not 'ugly' because the church organ. the intervals/chords you decided to use are extremely 'dissonant' which means that they sound very...not pleasing to the ear.---- when you hit 2 notes that are directly next to each other, so lets say E and F, and hold them down. it is a very tense sound and the 'pop culture' generally stays away from sounds like that. not to say you cant do it, music is whatever you want it to be, thats the beauty of it.
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
I actually love this, it sounds very dissonant, very scary, very tense. Right up my alley. Im sorry to say that barely anyone will enjoy this piece because it sounds really harsh on the ears. Its a good thing, though.
Waltzes are in 3/4. It is harsh on the ears, but I know, i listen to late debussy and schoenberg and I know, lol. I can tolerate it, it just seems to be... not atonal, but random.

You should actually try to do something.

And name it "Foxtrot" if it's in 4/4 XD
4/4 is just so boring. <_<
Quote by HellBent1337
i don't mean to be harsh at all, but its not 'ugly' because the church organ. the intervals/chords you decided to use are extremely 'dissonant' which means that they sound very...not pleasing to the ear.---- when you hit 2 notes that are directly next to each other, so lets say E and F, and hold them down. it is a very tense sound and the 'pop culture' generally stays away from sounds like that. not to say you cant do it, music is whatever you want it to be, thats the beauty of it.

Thanks, and by the way, this is actually my brothers composition. I agree it's rather harsh, but like HellBent1337 says, music can be anything you want it to be. My bro has made some really good stuff, though(that's only my opinion!) Which I could probably post in this topic(two of them actually have Guitars in them), that is, if I wouldn't get in trouble after awhile. Thanks for posting, though. Greatly appriciated!
It looks like something imported from a MIDI file... And I actually like most of this.

INSTA-EDIT: It was imported from a MIDI file, that's probably why the timing was all crazy.

It sound familiar in a way, like something from an RPG game.

Also, I just googled Mismagius... It's a Pokemon
Quote by black amendment
Thanks, and by the way, this is actually my brothers composition. I agree it's rather harsh, but like HellBent1337 says, music can be anything you want it to be. My bro has made some really good stuff, though(that's only my opinion!) Which I could probably post in this topic(two of them actually have Guitars in them), that is, if I wouldn't get in trouble after awhile. Thanks for posting, though. Greatly appriciated!

Oh I agree it should be whatever you want it to be. I love listening to Cage, Reich and all the other experimental musicians. I love experimental music. I was just saying you need -- well your bro needs a bit more structure and maybe some lower notes to support the counterpoint.
I just uploaded the MP3 in my profile! If you want, you can see if it actually sounds a bit better. The MIDI format isn't the greatest for this song, anyways.
I'll admit, the recording was WAY better. You had some cool effect on the organ.
I'm a person.
Yeah the mp3 actually sounded really really good. Dude, throw some more stuff up like that!
Thanks! I'll be sure to upload some more of it sometime soon.
EDIT: I just now uploaded Mewtwo's Castle in my MP3's. As you can probably now see, this is for a Pokemon RPG in the works.
Last edited by black amendment at Oct 18, 2007,
Aaaahh, see thats much better. The reverby/chorusy kind of effect (I don't think its either of those but you get my meaning) Make it sound good. It actually sounds like a game soundtrack there. The MIDI was cruel to you there my boy.
Also your comment "This isn't actually guitar..." is irrelevant, its perfectly fine to put up things played on piano or organs, no ones going to mind or critisize you. And if they do you can expect everyone else on the board to leap at them.
Metal Head

Gear
Squier Stratocaster
Jackson Pro Series Kelly
Jackson Dinky Sustaniac
Roland Cube 60
Peavey Triple XXX Stack
yeah, its a million times better without that horrible organ sound.
ye, its actually quite dissonant, but it produces a special ambience like it :p

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=693515 if you feel like critting
Quote by Nikon87
Okay, let me just clarify, I don't mean pedophilia or incest, lol.

Quote by webbtje
That's what they all say.

*picks up pitchfork*

Quote by dminishedthingy
Karl Sanders has to drop his guitar to z so he can play his diminished thingies

Proud owner of a LTD DV8-R
Hey, I just uploaded the battle theme when your character fights an enemy in Mewtwo's Castle. Also, my brother uses that same melody in a lot of his works, so don't get too bored of it! EDIT: I just uploaded three more! Please comment!
Last edited by black amendment at Oct 18, 2007,
Woo, Missingno.
The organ stuff is nice dude but you totally need a wicked crazy rock ballad battle theme with guitar solos and stuff.
I also hope the purpose of the music there is to make it physically nauseating to battle missingno, I'm pretty sure those notes mess with your inner ear somehow
Metal Head

Gear
Squier Stratocaster
Jackson Pro Series Kelly
Jackson Dinky Sustaniac
Roland Cube 60
Peavey Triple XXX Stack
LOL! Yeah, quite nausiating, isn't it? There would be more Guitar parts if Fruity Loops would allow it, but it isn't exactly the right thing to use for that kind of stuff. However, I agree completely. My band is working on an actually Title theme for the game, so you can most likely hear guitars in that song. Also, I just made a whole Album devoted for it, so I can just upload everything into it to make things a whole
lot easier, you know? Go ahead, and check it out! You can either post a comment in my profile(which would be easier), or post here. I really don't mind at all! And, no rushing, I'm trying not to preasure anyone with this long, boring post(and I'm just making it a whole lot longer!) Thanks, everyone!
The majority of the people here just proved that they don't know anything about music and still live in the 18th century. I don't know where to start, this thread consists of 90% bull****.

You piece was cool, keep going this way. I really enjoyed it.
^ seconded.

Äh, Sie wollen also mit Schlitz.
Hi, I just uploaded six more songs! Most of them are good, but the Jynx song is rather creepy.. Enjoy!
Sorry, but due to my brothers complaints in posting his music, I won't be putting any more of his songs. I have deleted almost every song except Mismagius' Final Waltz, and The Order. I put up Mr. Brownstone for those who can't get enough of Izzy Stradlin' or Slash.
Thanks for your comments, though.
Quote by Philipp Sobecki
The majority of the people here just proved that they don't know anything about music and still live in the 18th century. I don't know where to start, this thread consists of 90% bull****.

You piece was cool, keep going this way. I really enjoyed it.

You're right, if we didn't like it we must not know anything about music.
Metal Head

Gear
Squier Stratocaster
Jackson Pro Series Kelly
Jackson Dinky Sustaniac
Roland Cube 60
Peavey Triple XXX Stack
Hi! This thread has been dead! I just uploaded a song from a different game we are working on! It's a Beta version of the game over theme. My bro stole some notation from Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho shower theme, but just because it fit the main idea. Please crit! There's also a tab of one of the songs on Ultimate Guitar! The official websites link is below!

Hero and Darkness
Please comment!