Surely you guys have wated Ed, Edd & Eddy, so i was wondering, on the episode were they make the "cruise ship" and they have 88 Fingers Double DD what was he playing? He was using those finger picks, and it was like a stringed keyboard, it was long rectangular and laid on a keyboard type stand. I will put whoever told me in my sig. Big bright red letters.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
^No. I looked and it wasn't it.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

steel pedal guitar performance
would that be a steel guitar? Maybe you were right....

MySweetFracture is now gonna be in my sig

It might be a DAD dulcimer. Those things are fun. It's impossible to play a bad note.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
any recomendations on a pedal steel guitar on a stand?

no, it had a like a Hawaiin sound.