Wow, I only listened to the first song on their myspace and I loved it. Really cool stuff.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
People, this band is goooooood.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
I shall be the third person to post in this thread. This band is amazing, heard about 'em but just recently checked them out. They sound a lot like Edge of Sanity (like Scourge said). I like 'em more though. Really good stuff.
I like em. Been listening to them for a while now.

Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Used to love Godgory! The EoS influence isn't just in the guitars, as the production was done by Swano himself. I can see a lot of melodeath fans liking this stuff, but it kinda gets old.

Whiney vocal and zombie-march rhythms ftw!
well so far the songs Adultery and Resurrection have bored me to tears but this other one "My Bad Dream" seems somewhat better... well... not that much
I have to go and Death In Black didnt seem any better from the intro... I hope Shadow's Dance is better :X
Last edited by NosferatuZodd09 at May 7, 2008,
The re-recorded version of Sea of Dreams is perhaps the most amazing instrumental ever written.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by Scourge441
Who else loves Tear It Down?

To be honest, with the exception of Farewell, each track is a gem.

Outside of Sea of Dreams, my pick off that album would probably be Caressed by Flames. Godly harmonies.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
I haven't listened to them in ages. I'd listen now, but it's like 3:30 in the morning over here and I kinda want to sleep.