Page 1 of 2
I have a few very odd teachers in my school: My Spanish teacher orders things on her cell-phone while we sit in class and listen. My English teacher refuses to say the pledge. My Bus-driver encourages kids to beat up the kids he doesn't like. My gym teacher hits on the girl students. My lunch aid talks to us about legalizing cannabis. Anyone have any weird teacher stories?
My 5th grade gym teacher never wore boxers, and a girl in my class saw his dick and had to take therapy. I dont like to talk about him b/c he used to hit on my mom whose already married
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Quote by nosushi4you
I have a few very odd teachers in my school: My Spanish teacher orders things on her cell-phone while we sit in class and listen. My English teacher refuses to say the pledge. My Bus-driver encourages kids to beat up the kids he doesn't like. My gym teacher hits on the girl students. My lunch aid talks to us about legalizing cannabis. Anyone have any weird teacher stories?

NOT WEIRD.

My Spanish teacher always looks like she is on the verge of farting.
My science teacher used to be a woman.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
my german teacher is a tweaker, and i'm pretty sure she was in the girl version of the hitler youth lol
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
I'd say my English teacher refusing to say the pledge is a bit odd. Not wrong, mind you. Just a bit odd, considering he's a teacher.
neither did my history teacher and neither do I.

i don't see it as being weird, its a personal thing.
My 200-220 pound teacher wears a thong.
Unfortunately, mid-way into my social studies class, she bent down to get some textbooks for the class.

The image of those two, enormous buns with a silky burgundy thong running down between them has scarred my mind forever.

*Crosses myself*
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
NOT WEIRD.

My Spanish teacher always looks like she is on the verge of farting.

we had this one sub last year who was huge. like i mean really fat. he sat there and clipped his toenails on the teachers desk, he bobbled his head whenever he speaks, and he keeps cheeseburgers in his pockets. And if you're turned around or something he'll tell you this "Hey (Name) Buckle up for safety" ftw??!?! he also told some girl in our class to go pick something up off the floor he then proceeded to walk up behind her eye her rear and bring his hand almost close enough to touch it we were all like lol we never told her
Quote by Chasepw133
neither did my history teacher and neither do I.

i don't see it as being weird, its a personal thing.
I don't either, but in my school, they usually send you to the office for not saying the pledge. Or atleast give you a hard time. I find it funny. And I dont mean that in a bad way.
Scary as it is, none of those things sound odd to me.

One of my teachers when I was in high school covered the clock in the room. He said he doesn't like clocks.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by The Madcap
My teacher likes to have sex with me.

Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
I wouldn't say it is odd, because anyone who has the capacity to think for themselves, which should be all teachers, wouldn't say the pledge because of the whole "under God" bit being completely unconstitutional.

agreed. its complete rubbish.
My gym teacher is obese.
It's hard for her to tell us to eat healthy when she eats McDonald everyday.
My biology teacher tells us parents will kill us if we drink booze, but if we do drugs, they just won't believe it. WHICH IS THE BETTER PUNISHMENT? He is going to teach us shortcuts in college too
My History teacher hits on girls and coaches a girls swim team !_!
My science teacher last year was white and thought he was cool so he rapped and sang to us but he sucked. We just kept on encouraging him.
An English teacher here thinks she was abducted by aliens in '77.
Last edited by RPGoof at Oct 12, 2007,
Quote by Snakezb

we had this one sub last year who was huge. like i mean really fat. he sat there and clipped his toenails on the teachers desk, he bobbled his head whenever he speaks, and he keeps cheeseburgers in his pockets. And if you're turned around or something he'll tell you this "Hey (Name) Buckle up for safety" ftw??!?! he also told some girl in our class to go pick something up off the floor he then proceeded to walk up behind her eye her rear and bring his hand almost close enough to touch it we were all like lol we never told her

Ughh, i would barf if that happened in front of me. The thought of fat men with young girls........ *shivers*
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
my freshman year, i had this "hippy" pottery teacher who told us this story

"when i was at Woodstock, Jimi Hendrix slept in my tent, and on monday morning, we woke up, and there was sunrise on this fog, i said to him "Jimi, that's really cool, you should write a song 'bout that purple haze."

i didn't have the heart to explain that Purple Haze was recorded a year before Woodstock
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
Quote by The Madcap

thats odd??? i thought all teachers do that to everyone ? boy is my life turned upside down now!
Sadly, no. I live in rural NY. Some teachers are total power-trippers who wont let you go to the bathroom. Alot of them bitch you out if you dont say the pledge. My spanish teacher yelled at me for noticing that a kid in our text book was in a wheelchair.
My chem teacher is too fat and self-righteous to smile. My old history teacher used to hit on me by trying to give me back rubs during class. I cried.
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."

Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
my physics teacher is immortal

he taught me my brother and my dad
and he's still going even though he's a chain smoker
My modern studies/year head broke his pinky from slamming his hand on a desk to get attention
I've had a few pints with my P.E and History teachers on seperate occasions
uhm.. the princaple, librarian and one of the chemistry teachers are all known druggies
another teacher must have had a hearing problem some kid asked to go get some re-inforcements cuz a bunch of his papers ripped and she thought he said something about diapers teacher "What you want daipers?!?!??!" kid" No i need re-inforcements for my paper it ripped" teacher" Just go to the washroom not here you can go it okay" kid" what the hell i just want stuff for my paper" teacher" what toilet paper" kid" **** nevermind"
my english teacher is really odd, during class his continuosly telling jokes (most of them suck) and acts really stupid, also, you can show him your book completely blank and you can still get the points like you've made your homework

me and my friends got to the conlusion that he lives at his mom's bassement playing videogames all the afternoon
Quote by Schneiderman
One of my teachers when I was in high school covered the clock in the room. He said he doesn't like clocks.

My seventh grade social studies teacher did that, she covered it with a paper plate which said "Time is passing...are you?" which pissed everyone off. Then she'd need to know what time it was, and she'd have to take it off and put it back on. Hilarious.
our gym teacher (who was also the football coach) took 4 of our football teams players (who were 17/18 years old) out to get a few drinks at the bar

later that night while driving home drunk they hit a tree and all four of the players died
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by ep1kz
our gym teacher (who was also the football coach) took 4 of our football teams players (who were 17/18 years old) out to get a few drinks at the bar

later that night while driving home drunk they hit a tree and all four of the players died

wow started out funny but not a good punchline...
My school's website has a homepage for every teacher for homework, syllabuses, outlines, and their after-school activities. On one of the Math teachers page, under activities, it says he likes long walks in the park and butterfly catching
Quote by The Madcap

something tells me your Home schooled?

can i join?
UG's HIPPIE
My spanish teacher for my sophomore year of highschool came straight out of spain and didn't know **** about american schools. She kept insisting that oranges came from China and not anywhere else(like florida). She also showed up late one day, with white cream smeared all over her face and told us "she had a case of the herpes." She also would always press the little button and alert the nurse every time her computer wouldn't work and one time because someone spilled pop on the floor.
kill 'em a lot
Quote by Snakezb
wow started out funny but not a good punchline...

well its not really a punchline, it actually happened

i knew one of them too
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by ep1kz
well its not really a punchline, it actually happened

i knew one of them too

sryzzz i shall give you an e-cookie..... too lazy to post a picture soo ummm

______
/-----------\
|------------|
\------------/
-----------

close to a cookie as yur gonna get sry
Last edited by Snakezb at Oct 12, 2007,
My music teacher used to make me read notes....

In all seriousness, I don't have that many weird teachers. My computer teacher talks like Mr. Mackey though. Same voice, without mmkays.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
my us history teacher bursts out singing weird **** all the time. i always laugh really hard, and my english teacher lets us throw stuff at her.
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
My religion teacher talks while he exhales, he will stop mid sentence - or word - to inhale.

My English teacher is crazy as hell.

My art teacher takes us to Starbucks to let us work. It's awesome.

My programming teacher plays music thru surround sound speakers. Programming + Rock = win
my 7th grade science teacher was a lesbian. she had a bumper sticker that said....." if lesbians ruled the world, then id be the queen " lol
my gym teacher told me that an education doesnt matter and just give up.almost everyday oh and hes obese like some1 elses gym teacher lol.
on the bright side my lunch lady gives me free food
Quote by Invader Jim

I am so glad this is a multiple choice poll because I want to personally kill all of them. You get a GOLD STAR!

^ i have a gold star from a homicidal maniac!
Page 1 of 2