My food court closes on 7:30 on fridays and I usually don't make it because I'm lazy. I didn't have anything in the dorm and, being that it is friday, most people are gone, so I didn't want to order a whole pizza just for myself. I bought a thing of easy mac from the campus store but they didn't have any bowls and neither did I. What I did have was a bottle of water and a bottle of iced tea. I drank half the bottle of iced tea, cut it in half, filled half with water, emptied the rest of the water bottle, and poured the remainder of the iced tea in there. Then I made easy mac in half an iced tea bottle.

It's still very hot so I haven't tasted it yet. We'll find out in a minute if it is safe to microwave easy mac in an iced tea bottle.

Who else has some weird college stories?
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by Habs
Get a life.

I'm a college student, we don't have lives. Incidentally, neither do you, for telling someone to get one over the internet.
Quote by SG thrasher

Quote by The_Paranoia

Go Schneiderman!

Quote by Artemis Entreri
Did you microwave it in the bottle?

Yeah, hence the last line in my post.

I just tried it and it tastes fine.
Quote by SG thrasher

Quote by The_Paranoia

Go Schneiderman!

****... that sux... ... no weird stories yet... well I played ultimate freesbie with whole bunch of friends at like 4 am... lol.. but thats normal... except we were wrestling over the freesbie...
I'm so lazy, that instead of walking my Cup of Soup to the microwave, I just use hot water from the sink...
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
Sounds like you pulled off a legendary mission, man. Kudos to you.

Hope it turned out okay.
Quote by th3runaway
****... that sux... ... no weird stories yet... well I played ultimate freesbie with whole bunch of friends at like 4 am... lol.. but thats normal... except we were wrestling over the freesbie...

Thats pretty gay unless there were girls included.
easy mac comes in a microwavable cup dip**** (I'm a college student and I eat it all the time)
kill 'em a lot
Quote by Artemis Entreri
Ahahahaha....I'd be careful eating that. Does the plastic have a whiteish line where the food is?

It's in a Arizona green tea bottle which is kind of brownish and I can't see any discoloration.

Anyone know the health risks of ingesting microwaved plastic?

I think it's fine though. I ate it all already and it all tasted fine.
Quote by SG thrasher

Quote by The_Paranoia

Go Schneiderman!

Quote by i_eat_souls
easy mac comes in a microwavable cup dip**** (I'm a college student and I eat it all the time)

My box of six snack packets contains no bowl(s), dip****.
Quote by SG thrasher

Quote by The_Paranoia

Go Schneiderman!

i was hanging out where the freshman usually are at night on campus (me and some friends had nothing else to do). so we're sitting on a bench, us 4 guys, and we noticed two girls standing a little away very clearly intoxicated but enjoying it. my buddy gets up with a hankerchief and shows it one of them and asks, "hey, guys, does this smell like chlorofoam?" heres what they said after smelling it-
"i wanna smell it now"
"oh jill, you wanna smell everything"
Quote by Schneiderman
My box of six snack packets contains no bowl(s), dip****.

Yeah, the ones in the bowls are for college kids that have money.

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
Schneiderman get a life.. posting stupid **** of how cool you are going to collage. Ohh you are from the US.. its normal for you to be retarded.
our food court closes at 8:30 everyday. I've used my microwave a couple of times for bowl noodles...luckily the bowl is provided lol.

I've done midnight soccer, which was really awesome. Then streaking at 1:30 am in front of a campus camera that is aired live on a specific channel in the dorms. It's just the start.
Quote by Habs
Schneiderman get a life.. posting stupid **** of how cool you are going to collage. Ohh you are from the US.. its normal for you to be retarded.

Um, what? Lay off the crack, it's bad for you
Quote by Habs

I should report that but I'm not going to. I'll let it stand as a testament to your jackassery.

I'm posting something new and, to some members of the UG population, interesting. Just because you don't care doesn't mean it's stupid, and if you really don't care, why do you feel the need to call my posts stupid? I don't see any worthwhile contributions of yours floating around the forum. Shall we take a vote to see who the more popular UGer is?

Also, way to generalize everybody in the US, 99% of whom are smarter than you. I can tell not only by your writing skills but by your attitude.
Quote by SG thrasher

Quote by The_Paranoia

Go Schneiderman!

Quote by Habs

Awwww is the little 16 year old failing high school and comprehendin' how he will be working at Burger King for the remainder of his life? Sooooo cuuute!!!
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
We cook all our food from scratch, and each take it in turns everyday to cook a big evening meal. Last night I made falafels for everyone: it took about two hours to prepare though, which was a bitch.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
We cook all our food from scratch, and each take it in turns everyday to cook a big evening meal. Last night I made falafels for everyone: it took about two hours to prepare though, which was a bitch.

Sounds like you have a sweet dorm...
Quote by SG thrasher

Quote by The_Paranoia

Go Schneiderman!

Quote by Habs

But, he doesn't go to collage... clearly sir, you are not the brightest.

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
Quote by Schneiderman
Sounds like you have a sweet dorm...

Naa, I'm not in a dorm (or halls as we call them over here): I'm in my second year of 'uni so I share a house with five of my mates. It seriously delivers.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I made a second batch and this one's tasting a little funky.... BUT I'M SO HUNGRY!
Quote by SG thrasher

Quote by The_Paranoia

Go Schneiderman!

The big thing here is to get loaded before going to dances; always ends well. Last week my friend sprained ligaments in her ankle walking in the door, ahh, well, it was funny for everyone that wasn't her.

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
How can such an innocent and laid back thread turn into such a hate-fest for Schneiderman. Jesus, some of you need to chill out.
Quote by Habs

What the hell? Who the hell acts cool because they go to college?
Les Stroud boiled water in a plastic bottle over a fire. The bottle deformed but he said so long as there was water inside it would be alright. I guess you can take that for whatever you think its worth.
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo
fulltone Clyde Standard wah

*No Advertising*
Quote by AcsticRckr89
i woulda ordered whole pizza for myself...

Not if you only had $10 and needed $7 for a metrocard the next day...
Quote by SG thrasher

Quote by The_Paranoia

Go Schneiderman!