So I have been thinking.........do i have Schizophrenia?

I feel always Paranoid and that someones watching me....like even if I have all the windows and drapes closed I think that theres one person looking through a tiny hole at me. I also hear **** at night. I like hear a voice like talking backwards and cant understand it. It's quiet, but I know its not the T.V. or anything cause its like Im hearing it as clearly when I listen to music with headphones. I have also been very angry lately, especially towards my family but after a while I calm down...

Also I have a strange interest in Religion specifically Theistic Satanism.
If you really can hear voices that no one else can hear, or see things that no one else can see, then I'd recommend visiting a psychiatrist, just so you get a professional opinion.

Edit: Don't read anything into my avatar! I've had it for ages, don't worry.
Last edited by blue_strat at Oct 12, 2007,
Ask someone who knows, not UG.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
you are asking the wrong people

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Quote by Cowslayer

I feel always Paranoid and that someones watching me....like even if I have all the windows and drapes closed I think that theres one person looking through a tiny hole at me. I also hear **** at night. I like hear a voice like talking backwards and cant understand it. It's quiet, but I know its not the T.V. or anything cause its like Im hearing it as clearly when I listen to music with headphones. I have also been very angry lately, especially towards my family but after a while I calm down...

Two of the major effects of Schizophrenia is the belief of irrational thoughts. Believing in things that everyone KNOWS can't be real. for example...

Before I found out I was, I remember I used to believe that salespeople on tv trying to sell you stuff on infomercials were using mind control to make adults, and only adults, buy the items they were selling.

Any hallucinations, another HUGE sign of schizophrenia
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by Cowslayer

No. I know someone who does have Schizophrenia and I highly doubt you do. I also get the voice thing at night. And the thing about you getting angry at your family; unless you're on the verge of getting very violent with them, I highly doubt it.

And your interests in theology are in no way forms of symptoms of Schizophrenia.
Quote by blue_strat
If you really can hear voices that no one else can hear, or see things that no one else can see, then I'd recommend visiting a psychiatrist, just so you get a professional opinion.

+1 You're better off seeing a professional about it coz I doubt anyone here can't give you a decent answer. Better safe than sorry
Quote by DefectedFromGod
Two of the major effects of Schizophrenia is the belief of irrational thoughts. Believing in things that everyone KNOWS can't be real. for example...

Before I found out I was, I remember I used to believe that salespeople on tv trying to sell you stuff on infomercials were using mind control to make adults, and only adults, buy the items they were selling.

Any hallucinations, another HUGE sign of schizophrenia

yeah hallucinations=bad

Quote by blue_strat

yeah do that
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

If you're not bull****ting to make yourself look enigmatic and mysterious you've got problems..... like blue strat says.... go and see a doctor ASAP.
[
MAn then i have schiztzofrenia to... no lie
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
i know what u mean i used to think everyone was out to kill me get a profession opinion tho
dude...pm me. I can help you determine if you truly are or not.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
To have schizophrenia, you need to experience a disturbance that lasts at least 6 months, with at least 1 month of active symptoms, including at least 2 of the following:

- Delusions
- Hallucinations
- Disorganized speech
- Disturbance or catatonic behavior
- Negative symptoms (like flat affect or drastic lack of motivation)

Also keep in mind that these symptoms can't be due to medication or substances.
Quote by rockownsyou
Yes.

No.

Shutup!

No you shutup!

Allright EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!

thats multiple personality disorder dip****
Quote by Alex The Red

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

Quote by rockownsyou
That's jackasscannottakeaf*ckingjoke disorder.

are mental disorders a joke?
Quote by Alex The Red

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>