i have an ibanez rg550 rxx. i was wondering what wood the neck is made of. does anybody know?
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
Boss ML-2 Metal core pedal
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Tell the friend that due to an amp explosion you are now temporarily deaf and will judge her friend solely on looks.
if its a light natural wood color, its Maple. If its a reddish color, its Mahogany. If its Finished, its probably Maple b/c most Ibanez necks are Maple, except maybe S or SZ series.
its maple

congrats on owning one of the best guitars in the history of the instrument sir
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by danielrobbyshor
its maple

congrats on owning one of the best guitars in the history of the instrument sir

It's the over priced reissue
Quote by CJRocker
It's the over priced reissue

Not as good then.

Maple.
Current Gear
Ibanez RG1570 - Going bye bye
Jackson DK2 - Eventually will be replaced with Maton Mastersound
Peavey valveking 212
Various EHX and Boss effects
Fretboard is Rosewood, most of the neck is maple, apart from the two, darker, slim stripes of wenge.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Its better than the original. I wont have to worry about neck warping now or the paint fading. Plus, I got mines for £400 almost half price retail

the neck is 5 piece maple neck with 2 titanium rods for strength. The fretboard is maple (on RFR and DY finishes) and Rosewood on the Black.

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by apmaman
Its better than the original. I wont have to worry about neck warping now or the paint fading. Plus, I got mines for £400 almost half price retail

the neck is 5 piece maple neck with 2 titanium rods for strength. The fretboard is maple (on RFR and DY finishes) and Rosewood on the Black.

In all fairness you didn't have to worry about those things with the originals either
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com