Page 1 of 2
to me whenever i'm on a forum there's no one from the n.e. states. most of the times there's candians and british. this is not meant to be offensive in any way, it was just a simple observation. but does any one else feel this way? i haven't met one person in my town that's from my town or my state for that matter. NJ is cool too guys. but then again where i live i'm probably one of the best guitarists in my school and i'm not really good at all, there's no metalheads either...preps mostly or other rap listening to people, yet i wear a black band shirt everyday.
wait my bad it should say "i haven't met one person from my town or state that has been on UG"
Well...I'm from Massachusetts...

Hi!
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Rhode Island here man...
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Illinois ftw. And i no people that go on this website, especially my neighbor, skaguitarist
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
okay that was like the most amount of northern state users i have seen ever, probably of the states too.
It's only cause this thread attracted us...you wouldn't see us otherwise.
Rhode Island here
MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:
"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"
The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
Theres a few folks from Washington, A couple of my friends use UG but don't go on the forums

they miss out.
I want my life back..
Quote by Darkone666
Rhode Island here

Where in? I'm in Bristol.
Quote by MedicreDemon

o...m....g..
I'm from Bristol, CT.
lulz

Quote by MedicreDemon

I'm from smithfield man, probably one of the dullest places but at least theres alot of metalheads here.
MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:
"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"
The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
Quote by Doolittle
o...m....g..
I'm from Bristol, CT.
lulz

Lolz. There's too many damn bristols everywhere.

EDIT: ^Oh Everyone thinks their home town sucks just about.
see this is like the only forum active group of people from said area, and not to sound noobish, but what does ftw mean? sorry guys i know..save it for another forum.
Quote by Leperaffinity01
LOL That's not Central. Williamsport Area here.

Yea well around here we call it central pa, but hey ur only like 40 minutes away... and plus its like.. south central which is close enough i suppose...gah i hate geography..
Quote by Shaned
see this is like the only forum active group of people from said area, and not to sound noobish, but what does ftw mean? sorry guys i know..save it for another forum.

Fuhr Teh Winzors... for the win.. originally used in first person shooters when you get the last kill for your online team to win the game. Usually just means excitement or whatever now.
<<<Philadelphia PA. Hello.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
im in East Philly... i think. im in Bridesburg. which is a small little sh*t of a neighborhood stuck in between Frankford and Port Richmond... everyone says Bridesburg smells... (see "location" to the left) but i dont notice it cause i live here i guess. if i had the ability or the will to do so, i could hop a few fences and be right at the Delaware River. so i think thats about as East as Philly gets...

i hate this place
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Quote by larry jones
Are there.

And I'm from California.

I intended to correct the grammatical error, but you have beaten me to it.

Well won... this time.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
there are a lot of people from PA here... just spread out all over.
Quote by Article

Northeast Ohio aka Cleveland
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

MAINE representin'.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Page 1 of 2