http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLV9XdDEJ2g

aight just had our first gig last week at a dance at school and it was so intense .. I'm so happy my friend finally got everything edited. theres one of 6 songs we did. yeah 3 chords, oh well it was fun! the crowd was into everything it's so much fun.. woww!
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
yeah dude, gigs are so much fun. it seems like the crowd was really into you, which makes it alot of fun. the song, was good pretty much, didnt like vocals though
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
hes a greattt singer ;oo

but thanks
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

It appears that your homecoming dance was in some kid's basement or something..? wtf .. last time i checked homecoming dances were supposed to be semi formal or something.. and you guys could use some work on ..like everything..
Quote by Capua47
It appears that your homecoming dance was in some kid's basement or something..? wtf .. last time i checked homecoming dances were supposed to be semi formal or something.. and you guys could use some work on ..like everything..

haha, maybe prom??

i'm open to anything whats you thinkin? we'll work on it

ok well, first off, it looks like you are wearing a red jumpsuit apparatus shirt... if im not mistaken, you are therefore representing emo kids around the world... haha just kidding, but dont show up at a metal show with that on haha. uhh lets see here.. yea the dude on vox was a little scarey... and not the good scarey either.. the overall rhythm sounds really good actually tho... except the drums get are off every once and a while, other than that, it was a great 3 chord song...haha i wish crowds went crazy for me like that, especially for playing a song w/o a solo or anyhting haha. If you can play anything harder and keep it solid, go for it.
Yeah I like RJA... And I really wouldn't go to a metal show :|.

whats wrong with the vox? just wondering.

He shouts in a song that i dont think is to be shouted, and he slurs his words...big time.. but hey it appears it works to get the crowd goin haha, so its not that big of a deal.
eh.. ok

well i thought i'd get some better replies. but thanks guys..;'\

No need to be like that. I wouldn't say musically it was much, vocalist had no real tone in his voice, quite an easy song to play as far as guitar and bass goes. The audience however seemed to be really into it, which is really what a group of entertainers should do.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
personally...
i thought blitzkrieg was pretty good so i watched to others...

its not bad. easy songs, the crowd was way into it.
instruments, good, i mean, its three chords.
vox...in tune? yeah, for the most part, and that in itself is a huge accomplishment as a teenage band. bit toneless...work on vocal exercises

not bad, not incredibly good though. great crowd though.
alright.. thanks guys

Are you guys kidding? It's a punk song, why the hell would he need good vocal technique? Joey Ramone was no ****ing Pavarotti. I thought it sounded fine. Good energy, and I thought the vocals were fine for the song too. I mean, I can't say speak for how he would have sounded on other songs, but for Blitzkrieg Bop, it was cool. The band was energetic and entertaining to watch, which is what counts at a show like that. Good job.
Quote by Chaingarden
Are you guys kidding? It's a punk song, why the hell would he need good vocal technique? Joey Ramone was no ****ing Pavarotti. I thought it sounded fine. Good energy, and I thought the vocals were fine for the song too. I mean, I can't say speak for how he would have sounded on other songs, but for Blitzkrieg Bop, it was cool. The band was energetic and entertaining to watch, which is what counts at a show like that. Good job.

thanks man, it's kinda what i wanted to say but wanted to keep my chill. and to EC, they were LOUD man, I was on about 7 on my 50W Tube and going thru a PA. Just camera quality.

if you wanna see more just type in emotional blackmail on youtube

Quote by RatSkull
Dude.. you played Blitzkrieg Bop.. the easiest song in the history of mankind.. and you expect people to be giving you props? C'mon.

vids of your band?

Quote by tr3nt
vids of your band?

Does your band advertise itself in a sort of: "We are the best you ****ty people can get; you are obligated to commend us when we make even the slightest effort" manner?

If so, it will fail.
Jean confided to me
She's Mona Lisa's biggest fan
She drew a mustache on her face
She's always seen her as a man
I watched some other vids as well as blitzkrieg. It was well played even if they were easy songs. Sometimes your guitar tone just sounded like an overdistorted wall of noise but I bet that was the camera recording. You and the bassist could move around more it looked odd when the singer was the only one with a lot of energy, although if that takes away from playing, which it shouldn't with those songs, concentrate on playing. Overall it was good. You guys put on a great show for the crowd.
Quote by Myguitarhatesme
I watched some other vids as well as blitzkrieg. It was well played even if they were easy songs. Sometimes your guitar tone just sounded like an overdistorted wall of noise but I bet that was the camera recording. You and the bassist could move around more it looked odd when the singer was the only one with a lot of energy, although if that takes away from playing, which it shouldn't with those songs, concentrate on playing. Overall it was good. You guys put on a great show for the crowd.

thanks . !, my dist level on my ehx metal muff is set at about 4 usually

Westlake High School?
Current Gear :
Jackson USA Made SL1 Soloist (SnakeSkin Finish)
Jackson Jap Made SL1 Soloist!
nope, worthington

i tell you what your singer sounds a bunch like billie joe on american idiot.