Page 1 of 2
sorry to hear that, if you have a warranty you shouldnt be too upset. but i dont know much about that.
red lights?

hmm?

im sorry sir i cannot help you cause i have no clue what your talking about
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
^^^

the ring of death
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Same thing happened to my friend... he had a warranty and the store he bought it from immediately replaced it with another when he went back to complain. I think it was Gamestop. However, if you don't have a warranty, you'll have to call Microsoft and discuss it with them.
Quote by Solemn Silence
Towel trick it...

does that actaully work though? and i thought it only lasted for a little while.
Quote by CFH_Shredder
Holy **** throw that away before it blow in your face or something

im keeping this in my signature
You should have a year's warrantee so just bring it back to where you bought it and they should replace it for you.
If you still have the warranty you can send it back for free i think, when my friend did they paid for shipping and everything...just took a few weeks to get it back.
One of my other buddies got the red light for the first time right as he put in his brand new copy of halo 3.
Member #5 of the Official Conan O'Brien Club; PM Tom Trendy to join
Quote by Kick Me
If you still have the warranty you can send it back for free i think, when my friend did they paid for shipping and everything...just took a few weeks to get it back.
One of my other buddies got the red light for the first time right as he put in his brand new copy of halo 3.

****ing owned.
Spiral Out
Pwnt
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
first lick it, if that doesn't work, give it massage, and if none of the above works, smash it with a hammer....and then shoot yourself for damaging such an expense
Quote by psycho826
if only i knew how to put it into my signature haha

go to control panel n00b.
well then what
where the hell is control panel?
what do i do
ahh ****
someones gonna make this their signature
hahaha
Quote by GibsonRocker14
red lights?

hmm?

im sorry sir i cannot help you cause i have no clue what your talking about

the "rings of death" or "deadlights" are the red lights around the power button that appear when your xbox is dying.

to TS: call them, tell them that you want to claim a warranty. it's actually a recall if you bought it at the right time.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
That happened to me, cept I had a warranty from EB where they'll give you a new one if you just bring it in... totally worth the like twenty bucks that I spent on it...

If you don't have a similar warranty though, it's covered by Microsoft. Send it in for repairs.
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
Join the club. Mine has been mocking me with that evil eye off and on for the past three days. All I do is unhook everything (HD, cables, wireless adapter) and just let it sit there and think about what it's done. After 20 minutes or so it says sorry and lets me get back to my PGR. I'm still gonna send it in after I buy my Elite.

Oh, and just send it in to M$. They'll fix it free of charge. It'll take about a month though...
Quote by happytimeharry
Join the club. Mine has been mocking me with that evil eye off and on for the past three days. All I do is unhook everything (HD, cables, wireless adapter) and just let it sit there and think about what it's done. After 20 minutes or so it says sorry and lets me get back to my PGR. I'm still gonna send it in after I buy my Elite.

Oh, and just send it in to M$. They'll fix it free of charge. It'll take about a month though...

yeah its been happening on and off to me to.
send it in asap

if I had one and it did that, I would have sent it in the first time it showed lights
Quote by civildp1
It's not rocket surgery.
Quote by Kensai
That was so hot my penis exploded.
Quote by killthekingx
I **ing hate Opeth. They make every other band I know look bad.

Quote by beckyjc
some cockwanks just wan to throw 5 stars at her because she has a vag
Quote by Leper Affinity
send it in asap

if I had one and it did that, I would have sent it in the first time it showed lights

yeah it only showed them like 2 hours ago..im gonna send it in tomorrow.
wow, consoles tell you when they are dying now??
i could never imagine my nintendo 64 going,
Your nintendo(r) 64 is dying
press A to continue
press B to cancel
Quote by Spitz13

i could never imagine my nintendo 64 going,
Your nintendo(r) 64 is dying
press A to continue
press B to cancel

I couldn't either. Wanna know why? Because N64s don't die. That was the last great system that could be fixed with a simple blow in the cartridge slot. It didn't matter what the problem was, that would fix it. So long to simpler times...
an hero time
Quote by Jimbou
I wish my sister asked me to do it again..she's really hot....

I'm going to hell

EDIT..mmhhh, I would stand going to hell if I could do it again now
How many lights is it showing? is it the ring of death or just one? either way, you got the idea: call up microsoft right away, man.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by Alexander_BR
I have one kinda unrelated question.

If I have a Gamertag and I change consoles, do I still have my achievements and saves?

yes
Quote by happytimeharry
I couldn't either. Wanna know why? Because N64s don't die. That was the last great system that could be fixed with a simple blow in the cartridge slot. It didn't matter what the problem was, that would fix it. So long to simpler times...

yea... lol
Quote by no username
okay...the towel thing worked. how long will it last for?

Not forever... should be a few hours, tops. You can keep doing it though.
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
That happened to my dad, he sent it off to microsoft and they sent him back a new one. The thing is, it died about a week before Halo 3 came out, and he bought it anyway even though he wasn't getting a new xbox back for another week. I guess he just wanted to stare at the box....and cry...
SEND IT BACK YOU HAVE A WARRANTY FOR 3 YEARS THAT YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR!!!!! CALL THEM NOW!!!!! this happened to me just send it in the ywill repair/give yuo a new one for free
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Page 1 of 2