Page 1 of 5
so i was at the mall a week ago and i see a group of hot emo chicks. i walk up n ask if they wanna hangout or sumthin and one of them says "we prefer cheese" so they walk away and im standing there in AWE.

i dont think i said anything wrong in any way and im pretty good looking (so the girls say). i just dont get what they said.

what should i NOT say when i approach a girl at the mall?

and if you have any stories in a similar situation, share them here.
It's probably because you said "sumthing."
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by alcoholicpanda
so i was at the mall a week ago and i see a group of hot emo chicks. i walk up n ask if they wanna hangout or sumthin and one of them says "we prefer cheese" so they walk away and im standing there in AWE.

i dont think i said anything wrong in any way and im pretty good looking (so the girls say). i just dont get what they said.

what should i NOT say when i approach a girl at the mall?

and if you have any stories in a similar situation, share them here.

when it comes to girls, the best thing to do is to just give up on trying to understand them.

cant live with 'em, cant live without certain parts of 'em.
Quote by sizzlefizzle
when it comes to girls, the best thing to do is to just give up on trying to understand them.

cant live with 'em, cant live without certain parts of 'em.

lol good call
You should'nt say

"Youll do"

"I have a small penis"

"Usually I don't go for fat chicks, but Im willing to try something new "

"I'm teh Boobeh Monsteh"

"My pubes have Liberty spikes"

"Wanna gang-bang my dog?"
You're supposed to find a common interest, something for you guys to connect about.

So if they say "we prefer cheese," say "I'm a cheese man myself. My favorite's cheddar. What's yours?"

Thus, a conversation will be struck up.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
You're supposed to find a common interest, something for you guys to connect about.

So if they say "we prefer cheese," say "I'm a cheese man myself. My favorite's cheddar. What's yours?"

Thus, a conversation will be struck up.

or, he could have said "cheese? you mean that stuff your azz looks like?"
well when i was in dc there were some of the hottest chicks ive ever seen, and they were flirting with me and my drummer. but we had to catch a bus to the airport =[

damn timing... i wouldve gotten some nice tongue outta that...
pay me the same amount and ill give you better head than an amp ever could.

Quote by mdawg24
My bad, headbanger had it.
I suck

Quote by faultyy
(sp) means to use super powers
i dont understand the concept of emo chicks preferring cheese over you, then just walking away. If i was in your position, i would cry because of the randomness of it.
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Quote by Leperaffinity01
There is no such thing

See: Your own sig.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Leperaffinity01
There is no such thing

actually a lot of emo chicks are like as hot as you can get...

but then theres the really fat annoying ones.

it balances out i guess...

Quote by mdawg24
I suck

Quote by faultyy
+1 to starting a convo on cheese. Either it'll make you interesting a sexworthy, or it'll make them look like the idiots (which being emo, they've already accomplished).
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by captainjackass
You should'nt say

"Youll do"

"I have a small penis"

"Usually I don't go for fat chicks, but Im willing to try something new "

"I'm teh Boobeh Monsteh"

"My pubes have Liberty spikes"

"Wanna gang-bang my dog?"

thats what ive been doing wrong all these years.................
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
Quote by Rosseta Stoned
i dont understand the concept of emo chicks preferring cheese over you, then just walking away. If i was in your position, i would cry because of the randomness of it.

haha.... this whole tread lol-s me.
i understand where you get the hot emo chick thing there man.
but this seems so random that it was most likely made up.
There reason why the sublect of cheese came up is because its emo people

Thats what they do, say random stuff to be funny
they thy way too hard to have that weird random humor that gets really annoying really fast
oh and TS, pics or it never happened =P

Quote by mdawg24
I suck

Quote by faultyy
Quote by Leperaffinity01
See: The world. It's beautiful

Is it? There's nothing wrong with the scene/emo look on girls. Guys on the other hand.....
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by sizzlefizzle

Girls, especially teenagers, are the most predictable beings on the planet.
**** emo kids... they have nothing to offer. no brains, no personality, and they sure as **** wont give you their pussy

+1
Quote by noahray
**** emo kids... they have nothing to offer. no brains, no personality, and they sure as **** wont give you their pussy

i wouldnt say that...

in the past year ive been offered by at least 4 reeeeaaaallllyyyy hott emo chicks. unforunately theyve all been when i was outta town so i couldnt get the chance

Quote by mdawg24
I suck

Quote by faultyy
Quote by MedicreDemon
Is it? There's nothing wrong with the scene/emo look on girls. Guys on the other hand.....

Meh, it's all about personal preference. I'd rather a woman wear no makeup and just let her hair down than slap some makeup on with a paintbrush and fry their hair with all that coloring and styling. But that's just me. If the whole scene's your thing, have at it.
Quote by Tyor
Girls, especially teenagers, are the most predictable beings on the planet.

Dude...

Quote by glm

Dude...

You must be the guy who lets girls put makeup on you, thinking it will somehow impress them.

But really, if you don't get girls, I pitty, and laugh greatly at you.
well...there was this other time i hooked up with some scene chick and after havin a few makeout sessions i was about to go down on her but she stopped me and like DEMANDED that she see my ass before we go any further. it creeped me the hell out and she kept asking to see it and it was like WTF so i left the room...

anyone care to explain that one?
How about you make your own friends and don't bother the poor emo girls hanging around outside Hot Topic? Eh pumpkin?
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Quote by alcoholicpanda
well...there was this other time i hooked up with some scene chick and after havin a few makeout sessions i was about to go down on her but she stopped me and like DEMANDED that she see my ass before we go any further. it creeped me the hell out and she kept asking to see it and it was like WTF so i left the room...

anyone care to explain that one?

Give and take bro. Did you moon her or what??
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Quote by Tyor
You must be the guy who lets girls put makeup on you, thinking it will somehow impress them.

But really, if you don't get girls, I pitty, and laugh greatly at you.

Dude, of course guys can get girls.
But guys don't know girls. They don't know what they think, how hey think, or when they think (lolz).

And if a guy thinks he knows what a girl thinks, then my friend a sequal to the 40 Year Old Virgin will be in production.
Give and take bro. Did you moon her or what??

nah dude. i wouldnt let her see it after How she demanded it. she like yelled it out in one of those military tone of voice. scary as hell. i think she has some ass fetish too
Quote by alcoholicpanda
nah dude. i wouldnt let her see it after How she demanded it. she like yelled it out in one of those military tone of voice. scary as hell. i think she has some ass fetish too

Hand over your testicles.
It's simple to know girls and know how they think. For starters, they are simple. hah
Luckily I haven't been called to my knowledge lately since the highschool era.
But anyways, the key to understanding a girl is listening to what they say. They never say something directly, they always imply. Meaning the guy must be aware and able to basically decipher what she is gabbing on about. I can't remember how many times I've had to decipher conversations between a guy who had a crush on the girl he was talking to. Needless to say, they would end up with the girl.
Quote by Tyor
It's simple to know girls and know how they think. For starters, they are simple. hah
Luckily I haven't been called to my knowledge lately since the highschool era.
But anyways, the key to understanding a girl is listening to what they say. They never say something directly, they always imply. Meaning the guy must be aware and able to basically decipher what she is gabbing on about. I can't remember how many times I've had to decipher conversations between a guy who had a crush on the girl he was talking to. Needless to say, they would end up with the girl.

Say, a girl says she's hungry but she doesn't want to goto McDonalds.

What do you do?

Tough one isn't it?
Quote by garrett5
You should've said "Howdy"

or

"Hola, Guapa" In a sexy accent.

hello handsome?
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by glm
Say, a girl says she's hungry but she doesn't want to goto McDonalds.

What do you do?

Tough one isn't it?

If you are actually trying to go out with the girl, offer to take her to a restaurant, a nice sit down meal. Girls aren't impressed by a date at McDonalds.

But, if you're trying to be some smart ass and by hungry means she wants to have mad passionate sex at your place. hahah
Last edited by Tyor at Oct 12, 2007,
Page 1 of 5