252 77%
Mohammad Ali
44 13%
A new foe is approaching...
31 9%
Voters: 327.
Page 1 of 5
Bruce Lee.

No offense to Ali, but Lee would have no trouble kicking his ass.

Lee's fluent on all fronts, not just facing forward and throwing (amazing) punches.

One Inch Punch + Face = Win for Lee.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I have found very large topics all over the internet discussioning this topic

Bruce Lee was won 18 of those polls.

Mohammad Ali has won 2.
well, if it was no holds barr, I'd take Lee. But a new foe approaches, named Chuck Norris!
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Bruce Lee.

He's so fast, in his movies, in his fight scenes, they had to, slow down the, footage.
Quote by Rosseta Stoned
well, if it was no holds barr, I'd take Lee. But a new foe approaches, named Chuck Norris!

30-year-old Norris wins. 60-year-old Norris, not so much.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by Rosseta Stoned

No.

Bruce Lee already killed Chuck Norris.

It's documented.

Also, if anyone is going to even try and compete, there can only be two people who would be up for the task.

Bruce (mutha fuckin') Campbell

Or

Samuel L. (mutha fuckin') Jackson

Saxo-Walrus

ali, if he could lay a punch, because lee is a quick bastard. if he cant land a punch, chuck norris.
Quote by PatchworkMan
30-year-old Norris wins. 60-year-old Norris, not so much.

No way man. The only person who could beat a 60 year old Chuck Norris would be a 50 year old Chuck Norris!
in that case, I'll take samual (mother ****in) jackson. He hate (mother ****in) snakes, just like me
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Quote by fretsonfire74
ali, if he could lay a punch, because lee is a quick bastard. if he cant land a punch, chuck norris.

Refer to the post above yours.
Quote by Murasaki-kun
A CHALLENGER APPEARS

I liked fearless.

As did I.
Quote by LedDaveZeppelin
**** do you not realize Muhammad Ali is crazy? He would bust a cap in bruce lee.

That's the reason why the last time Ali he faced a martial artist, it came out as a tie.
Bruce lee once admitted the even he was unsure if he would be able to defeat muhommad ali.

i imagine it'd be a very intense yet quick battle
Quote by Kivarenn82
Bruce lee once admitted the even he was unsure if he would be able to defeat muhommad ali.

i imagine it'd be a very intense yet quick battle

He was being modest.
Bruce Lee. His versatility and adaptability would make him more than a match for Ali, in my opinion. Plus, I doubt Ali could match some of Bruce's physical capabilities like striking time and the principles applied to the one-inch punch.
i failed to mention an even battle as well.

but i doubt a real fight between those two would last very long :X getting punched by ali is probaly like having bricks thrown at your head. an actual quote from a bruce lee training partner "being kicked by bruce lee is like being hit by a car"
It was an all out brawl, no rules than surely Brue Lee would destroy Ali but in a boxing match I think it would definately be interesting.....You can't really but a Boxer up againist a Mixed Martial Artist.....
I think, even in a boxing match, Lee would win.

Lee would still be too quick for Ali. Lee would be able to dodge, pull off a good flurry of quick, yet hard hitting punches, and wear Ali down before he wore himself out.

Like I said, no offense to Ali, he was amazing in his prime, but Lee was just the shit.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by fallenangel20

Lee would still be too quick for Ali. Lee would be able to dodge, pull off a good flurry of quick, yet hard hitting punches, and wear Ali down before he wore himself out.

Like I said, no offense to Ali, he was amazing in his prime, but Lee was just the shit.

Quote by fallenangel20

Bruce Lee

Quote by fallenangel20
No.

It's documented.

Towards the end! When it zooms in on their faces and the cat! !!!!!
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
look at boxing as a sport.

Agility and stamina wins fights....

Bruce lee was just too fast...not to mention he had ungodly strength.
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Ali was an amazing boxer, but he was a BOXER. He was an expert in the boxing ring.

Bruce Lee was a martial artist - he had practical ability to win in a no rules fight.

Granted, whichever of the two got a strike in first would likely win.
Quote by CowboyUp
Bruce Lee would dominate him. No question. Bruce even kicked Chuck Norris' ass.

blasphemy!
Quote by fretsonfire74
blasphemy!

But it is true! Bruce Less was able to kill Chuck Norris with the aid of a cat, in the coliseum no less! And all because of a restaurant! And a waiter who didn't know what Chinese spareribs were.
Quote by whynot22
But it is true! Bruce Less was able to kill Chuck Norris with the aid of a cat, in the coliseum no less! And all because of a restaurant! And a waiter who didn't know what Chinese spareribs were.

see! bruce lee needed a cat to beat mohammed ali! thats cheating. whatif ali was allergic to cats!
Quote by fretsonfire74
see! bruce lee needed a cat to beat mohammed ali! thats cheating. whatif ali was allergic to cats!

Go back and reread.
Quote by fallenangel20
No.
It's documented.
Also, if anyone is going to even try and compete, there can only be two people who would be up for the task.

Bruce (mutha fuckin') Campbell

Or
Samuel L. (mutha fuckin') Jackson

Dude, speaking of Campbell, CHECK IT:

On topic: Ali was a great boxer, but was nothing compared to Bruce Lee. I've read Lee's "The Tao of Jeet Kune Do" and honestly the man has more knowledge of anatomy and physics than anyone I've ever known. That, in addition to his unhumanly strength and speed makes him more than enough to destroy Ali.

In regards to the "challenger," I would have to nominate either Jet Li or Tony Jaa. Both artists are masters of their martial arts (Wushu and Muay Thai), and both of which could probably hold his own against Lee for quite some time. Now, I would have to say that Lee could beat Jet Li without too much of a problem. Jet Li is fast, and is an excellent martial artist, but let's face it, Bruce Lee is God.

Tony Jaa on the other hand may have an advantage. Lee studied many martial arts, but never did a lot of study on Combat Muay Thai (actual combat Muay Thai, not the competition form). I'm unsure as to how Lee would defend against Jaa's quick elbow and knee strikes, which are designed specifically to (in addition to providing unbelievable torsion at high velocities) get past an opponent's defenses. I think a fight between the two would be a toss-up, the winner most likely being the one who got in the first few solid strikes...although Jaa can take a HELL of a beating, so even that might be debatable.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
^^^

You.....lucky.....bastard.

Bruce Campbell = A God.

And, yea, I REALLY need to learn more about Lee. I know the bare minimum. I've only saw bits and pieces of movies, and don't know a whole lot about his life.

All I know is he was a machine (hell, he was PAST machine), and was just an amazing human being, as well, and his life was taken far too early.

I might be able to download that book you mentioned (money's too tight to even buy a book around here. =/ ) and read it.

Saxo-Walrus

Jet Li could take them both, he's like one of the greatest martial artists ever, hell nixon wanted him to be his bodyguard.
Quote by Draken
Jet Li could take them both, he's like one of the greatest martial artists ever, hell nixon wanted him to be his bodyguard.

Bruce Lee > Jet Li
Quote by Draken

jet li? bruce would d-e-s-t-r-o-y him...with his one inch punch and that seriously deadly stepping side-kick he's got...ouch.

jet li is a good martial artist but compared to bruce, i don't think he'd win. he may put up a fight but he would not win...same with ali, in a fight, you cannot match bruce's speed, strength, knowledge, dexterity against ali's strength and stamina...
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Bruce Lee already killed him in "Game Of Death".
So my vote goes for Bruce Lee.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Page 1 of 5