Page 1 of 5
Is ****ing amazing... so I thought why not start a thread to talk about his random side projects, like his solo stuff or High and Driving. Just a thread for general discussion on his amazingness.
This is intended for his side projects as I said which really aren't related to Circa, other than its Anthony Green. I would rather not have Saosin or Circa brought in here, seeing as there are already threads on both of them.
What are some of his side projects
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
High And Driving
The Sound Of Animals Fighting
Guest vox in Zolof
Guest vox in The Receiving End Of Sirens
Jeer At Rome
Audience Of One
Guest vox in Fear Before
Guest vox for The Spill Canvas

Some others probs, as well as solo stufffff.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Stuff like High and Driving, which if you haven't checked it out you should. Zolof and The Rock and Roll Destroyer (now that I think about it there is a thread for that), Jeer at Rome, Audience of One, and his bigger one The Sound of Animals Fighting. There is probably a thread for that one somewhere though.
And then there are his solo acoustic performances that he does.

EDIT: there you go listen to the smart mod. he knows his ****.
Last edited by GreenSaosiner at Oct 12, 2007,
ZOMG I LOVE HIM IN CIRCA AND SAOSIN.

I couldn't help it. You said no circa/saosin talk...it just...it's like telling a kid not to touch a button. You just have to.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
Quote by Slut
ZOMG I LOVE HIM IN CIRCA AND SAOSIN.

I couldn't help it. You said no circa/saosin talk...it just...it's like telling a kid not to touch a button. You just have to.

...Jesus man, you can't go into a thread without being an idiot.

I retract my statement I made earlier. What are some good side projects of his?
Get off my lawn.
Quote by HawkaLuigi

I retract my statement I made earlier. What are some good side projects of his?

Your first comment was hardly any better. Joshie is teh hilarious

+refer to my post.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Quote by the_astronaut
Your first comment was hardly any better. Joshie is teh hilarious

+refer to my post.

I'm going to smack him one day, really hard.

Which one of those on the list should I check out? You know my tastes.
Get off my lawn.
Never!

+I love Audience Of One, TSOAF mostest. But I love all of them. Equally. In conclusion, any of them really.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

High and Driving is amazing.. reminds me alot of Circa only acoustic sounding.. idk its good though so if you like Circa check them out.
What a spammed up thread!
Don't like Anthony Green, Dallas Green is the better Green.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
He's clearly really talented and i've loved everything I've heard by him since I heard Saosins demo years ago. I love the videos of him playing 'Baby Girl' on a strat in clean, such a good performer. I have to say, Jeer at Rome is my favourite out of all his projects he's done.
rites of nothing.
Quote by Andrewbiles

Dallas Green is freaking awesome!
soooo off topic but i just saw this person in the piano songs thread with the name emo_rulez (or something like that) and the avatar was hilary duff or something
tsk tsk some people
anyway i checked out high and driving
not bad but i personally like TSOAF more
i really like all of his projects
moshtordomes or what ever is pretty sweet

im glad that he doesn't make to much solo stuff because i think it would get old fast
but only releasing a few solo songs a year makes them better
Quote by Andrewbiles

As much as I love Dallas, he's so much more middle-of-the-road in terms of vocal style.

It sounds really like Anthony screaming on this one Dance Gavin Dance song; The Backwards Pumpkin Song, about 3:50 in. It could just be their own vocalist screaming really high, but... dead-ringer for Anthony.
ρ
Quote by scousertommy
As much as I love Dallas, he's so much more middle-of-the-road in terms of vocal style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPBhiHEtPzQ

?

Sounds pretty good to me. +I think he only hits one bum keyboard note in the whole thing. Amazing. Dallas is one of my favourite singers, both in C+C and Alexisonfire.

P.s if anyone has the sheet music to that, then pleaaaaaaaaaase hit me up.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

I don't mean he's a more average performer. He's as solid live as Anthony. I've seen Alexis twice, seen Saosin once, which was with Cove, lol. I meant that he just ain't as progressive in his style as Anthony is in Circa.
ρ
Quote by HawkaLuigi

Quote by HawkaLuigi
I'm going to smack him one day, really hard.

I'm seriously speechless, it's just too funny.
Quote by noxiosimitator

Quote by scousertommy
I don't mean he's a more average performer. He's as solid live as Anthony. I've seen Alexis twice, seen Saosin once, which was with Cove, lol. I meant that he just ain't as progressive in his style as Anthony is in Circa.

Ah good good, I mean, Dallas is up there as one of my favourite singers.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Does anyone have the lyrics to the stuff that he did with Jeer at Rome? I can't find them and I like to understand what is being sung/screamed.
hey the astronaut
In which songs by the spill canvas did he participate?
Bleed, Everyone's Doing It I believe. He doesn't have a big part though I don't think.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

so i really want to hear fbtmof playing deer hunter on this tour with anthony because that would be sweet and id be able to hear him better then in the song
Supposedly Anthony is in a couple of TREOS songs, Flee the Factory and Epilogue.

I don't hear him at all though. Anyone care to tell me where he is?

Edit: Nevermind. Short cameos though.
We keep flying off,
But we crawl right back, yeah.
he's also in smoke and mirrors, the last "On you like a rash" is definatly anthony!
He guest vox'd with the receiving end of sirens?

which tunes?

EDIT: oh just saw dustin's post
Quote by Andrewbiles

you wish, anthony > dallas any day.
saw em live at the same time,(well one after another[ok so cancew bats in between]) anthony made me orgasm while moshing dalls kinda just scared me so ileft after this could be anywhere in the world.
LEAFS FOR CUP
I saw Dallas as C+C and hated it. I don't like him anyways, but putting that aside I still hated it. Then I saw him with Alexis and he wasn't as bad because he was more in the background, which is where I think he should be.

Now to make this post relevent...

Did anyone else see Anthony get hit in the nuts by a thrown bottle of water at Warped in Barrie? I was right at the front and could hear it connect. It was only the second song in, but luckily he finished the show just fine.
What the hell?
Anthony got bottled?
What ignorant **** nut would do that seriously? Even if you don't like the guy you have to appreciate the talent he has a s a singer/song writer.
Quote by bassbeat77
I saw Dallas as C+C and hated it. I don't like him anyways, but putting that aside I still hated it. Then I saw him with Alexis and he wasn't as bad because he was more in the background, which is where I think he should be.

Now to make this post relevent...

Did anyone else see Anthony get hit in the nuts by a thrown bottle of water at Warped in Barrie? I was right at the front and could hear it connect. It was only the second song in, but luckily he finished the show just fine.

Maybe he could finally hit the high notes after that.
Quote by noxiosimitator

Quote by GreenSaosiner
What the hell?
Anthony got bottled?
What ignorant **** nut would do that seriously? Even if you don't like the guy you have to appreciate the talent he has a s a singer/song writer.

No actually... they (circa) told the crowd to throw everything they could find at them while they were playing. He was like dodging stuff while he was singing. There was a lot of stuff flying over my head. But yeah once he got sacked it stopped haha. Green thought it was hilarious though.
Quote by bassbeat77
No actually... they (circa) told the crowd to throw everything they could find at them while they were playing. He was like dodging stuff while he was singing. There was a lot of stuff flying over my head. But yeah once he got sacked it stopped haha. Green thought it was hilarious though.

Oh.. So I feel like a jackass.. thats funny though.
Page 1 of 5