No, im not looking for an actual pick of destiny. What i AM looking for, however, is Jables's guitar. I have no idea who makes it, but i do know that if i could find anything that remotely looks like it, i would buy it without questioning it.

The best part of owning the guitar would be that Jack Black and i, share initials.

So, any help would be most appreciated.
lol. i think they painted that, just do it
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
I was under the impression that it was a Gibson Custom shop model (i think someone told me sometime) but there you go.
All I got right was that it was a once off and not for sale and all.

CrystalH and her funny green avatar and guitar that im very jealous of has shown up with the goods.
Oh johnos...
aw shucks.

well if its any consolation, i wish i lived in australia... or at least had a visit there. because the weather here in canada really sucks right now... haha

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
canada ftw

and so as not to be off topic, you could have one built for a few thousand
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
Quote by crystalh
Oh johnos...
aw shucks.

well if its any consolation, i wish i lived in australia... or at least had a visit there. because the weather here in canada really sucks right now... haha

Well, now is the nice time, before it starts getting to hot.
At Christmas I will be flying over to Canada until the end of January. It gets me away from the worst part of the year, i quite like being in -5degrees instead of 40degrees. Plus the whole reason I'm over there is cos I'm a skier and -5 means snow and skiing.
where are you going for skiing? i actually live near the rockies!!!

Quote by MiasmA

CASE CLOSED..
Red Mountain BC.

I just typed up a description of where it is, but i found a picture instead:

The town of rossland shown on the map is at the base of the mountain.

We used to ski in Whistler and in the last 4 years we have been going to Red and I gotta say, its a LOT better...no crowds, better snow, fantastic terrain (whistler has some pretty good stuff as well, but theres always a huge lift line at the bottom...)
Can't say i've ever been there. i'm on the alberta side of the rockies, just a few hours away from Jasper and Lake Louise. it's a pretty popular place depending on what time of the year you go, but the powder and terrain (and of course the view) is unmatched imo. I snowboard so i might have to check this red mountain out.

Quote by MiasmA

CASE CLOSED..