ok i mainly play thrash and death metal (metallica, megadeth, slayer, morbid angel, death, anthrax, exodus, testament, celtic frost, etc.) and i have never owned a wah pedal.... i want to use it for soloing mainly (think kirk hammett) but i dont know which ones are good for metal... ive been looking at morley, dunlop, and really leaning towards ibanez tube screamer..... can someone explaining the difference in these? and please dont list your favorite, keep in mind im not going for jimi hendrix style, i want a METAL wah if there is a difference...thanks all
wheeping deamon

maby, it sounds like it would be good, lol
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
nahh not really. i have the weeping deamon and its only so so. the auto recoil or whatever is a nice feature but still. it doesnt really get you a great tone. i mainly use my crybaby for everything. its pretty basic but wah is a pretty basic effect, that doesnt have too too many extra things that you could want in it--maybe other then chorus/flanging 8-)
Bad Horsie or the Dunlop QCB *correct me here, I forgot it* Wah to which the 'sweep' of the wah effect can be fine tuned to your tastes.
Crybaby From Hell.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Dunlop crybaby 535Q or crybaby from hell can do just about anything
My Gear-
Fender Acoustic
Fender JP-90 Bass
Fender American Deluxe Strat Alder (Tobacco Sunburst)

Wish List-
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Marshall Stack
I quite liked the Tremonti Power Wah when I tried it out. Thinking about picking it up myself.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by inbloom27
go for a morley bad horsie or bad horsie 2

First reply, and this guy's nailed it.

Do it.
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
crybaby from hell
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A