Whats the best thing to do when you have a weekend to do anything you want for a weekend in a suburb? I've already covered the basics by lighting massive amounts of needless objects via a wd-40 canister flamethrower and got shot with a B.B. gun in the leg.. but theres gotta be better jackass things to do with spare time...
Jump off crap.
Metal Head

One Day, We'll All Go Into The Water.
Go, Into The Water, Live There, Die There.

Gear
Squier Stratocaster
Jackson Pro Series Kelly
Jackson Dinky Sustaniac
Roland Cube 60
Peavey Triple XXX Stack
A red wagon can be lots of fun on a steep hill.
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated
Poop on stuff.
Quit my job blowin leaves
Telephone bills up my sleeves

And they were singin like this!
+1 to wagon and poop

Or you can steal road signs
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
Quote by Ryan Nias
Jump off crap.

word
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

Quote by glm
Kill off all the wiggers!

It's supposed to be something that'd only take a weekend, not an eternity. If only though...if only...
2 1 1 0
8 1 0 5
0 0 9 6 2 2 5 1
Quote by Capua47
.. but theres gotta be better jackass things to do ...

Be different. Read a book.

/thread

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
go to Mickey D's , order something, eat it right at the drivethru window and when their like wtf say ur new at this
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
Quote by VaporTrails67
It's supposed to be something that'd only take a weekend, not an eternity. If only though...if only...

If you put your mind to it...you can do anything!
Quote by captainjackass
Play guitar?

No, that's not *extreme* enough.

Just get a whole band together and play in the back of a pick-up truck speeding through the neighborhood with constant swerving and random quick stops.

OR you can hurt yourself and get things done. Like "Extreme Mowing"; "Stilted Gutter Cleaning", "Intense Car Wash", use your imagination. Go crazy and be creative.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
walk around in the middle of the road with all your friends and a boombox on someone's shoulder blasting oldschool hip hop. then find a spot in the middle of the street, strut around in circles for a bit, then proceed to start breakdancing.
Quote by OffspringPhreak
No, that's not *extreme* enough.

Just get a whole band together and play in the back of a pick-up truck speeding through the neighborhood with constant swerving and random quick stops.

OR you can hurt yourself and get things done. Like "Extreme Mowing"; "Stilted Gutter Cleaning", "Intense Car Wash", use your imagination. Go crazy and be creative.

extreme ironing anyone?
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Sounds like great fun!!! I dunno...Ive lived in a suburb all my life,not the funnest thing to do,but believe me,there'll be plenty of crazy crap to do lol,just think about it lol.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN