last 1 died with out a winner cuz the starter got banned or sumtin but ill try not to get banned but ya 10 ppl any song just guitar everything else optional i need judges cuz i wanna participate post a link to ur song

1.RandyVanHalen- Highway to Hell-AC/DC
2.Nunoslash-???
3.Rockstar Mace-???
4.Mrcrono-???
5.Tapping_Ninja- Daju vu- Iron Madien
6.Koeniewoonie- Radiohead- Fake Plastic Trees
7.Girl-Tarist- Famous Last Words- My Chemical Romance
8.Maddy!- Lipgloss and Black- Atreyu
9.Judas Acolyte- not sure

judges

1.Flaphappy91
Last edited by RandyVanhalen13 at Nov 14, 2007,
dude im in.....but i havent decided yet...just RSVPing
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
So did the threadstarter really get banned, or did he just put that as his user title?

Cause if he did, then you guys are wasting your time responding to the contest. =/
Quote by yawn
So did the threadstarter really get banned, or did he just put that as his user title?

It is impossible to put 'banned' in your user title now, if you do it will just go back to the default.
I'll go ahead and do this. Unfortunately right now I can't commit to a song, but I will later today.

Edit: I might be down for Wasted Years by Iron Maiden
Last edited by Judas Acolyte at Nov 14, 2007,
Can I sign up for Summertime Blues By The Who
Eyes
Quote by woodenbandman
My dear man, I must petition you for photographic evidence, or the described events cannot be verified, and will be written off as fallacy.
For lack of a more astounding song, not that its a bad song, but I'll be doing Radar Love by Golden Earing.
Ill enter, if i still can, with Black Napkins Pt.2 (by Frank Zappa). Its on my UG profile.
Think we need to set a finishing date. I have a recorded version but I would like to re do it now I have new kit . Thread Starter still around?